Well now you do:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UV_21
Robml and mochassassin for suree loool

Omg, staaaaahhhhhhppppppp!!!!!!!
Reply 182
Original post by Mochassassin
Omg, staaaaahhhhhhppppppp!!!!!!!

Lmao it's cool, I'll stop. Poor rob's been rejected by girls more times than his job applications to Mcdonald's.

Spoiler

Original post by UV_21
Lmao it's cool, I'll stop. Poor rob's been rejected by girls more times than his job applications to Mcdonald's.

Spoiler

I thought you joined recently? Have you been keeping tabs on all of our posts? :eyeball: :colondollar:
Original post by ChickenMadness
and both of you have me :smile: :tong:

Original post by Changing Skies
x

Threesome :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 185
Original post by UV_21

Spoiler

The majority of those rejections have come from Mochassassin, too. She is one heartless lady... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 186
I thought you joined recently? Have you been keeping tabs on all of our posts? :eyeball: :colondollar:

I stalk everyone on TSR :colone:. One click on a profile and I see all the messages, ALLL OF THEM muahhaa.
Reply 187
Original post by RobML
The majority of those rejections have come from Mochassassin, too. She is one heartless lady... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's okay Rob, you deserve better loool.
Original post by UV_21
I stalk everyone on TSR :colone:. One click on a profile and I see all the messages, ALLL OF THEM muahhaa.

I don't know whether to be flattered about so much attention...or creeped out. :curious:
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lies! Might I remind you of the horror movie depravity quote...:mad:

Original post by UV_21
It's okay Rob, you deserve better loool.

Mean. :frown:
Reply 190
Lies! Might I remind you of the horror movie depravity quote...:mad:

How dare you. You only wanted me for the amazing sex... smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girl, give the lad a chance :tongue:
Reply 192
I don't know whether to be flattered about so much attention...or creeped out. :curious:

Definitely creeped out.

In all honesty, I don't know what you've two been talking about, ain't nobody got time to read all your messages :laugh:. Someone on this thread earlier said you two were a thing...and I just went with that assumption and then you said "Please stahhhp" or something like that so I'm assuming you rejected him lmao
Reply 193
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Yeah Mocha, give me a chance :rolleyes:
Original post by RobML
How dare you. You only wanted me for the amazing sex... smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

If only y'all knew about the sh*t which recently went down between Rob and a fellow TSR user, you'd all lay off me. :colone:
I'm out.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
x

Official TSR couple?
(edited 8 years ago)
If only y'all knew about the sh*t which recently went down between Rob and a fellow TSR user, you'd all lay off me. :colone:
I'm out.

you basically just did this https://sassandbalderdash.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/dangle-carrot-on-a-stick.png :tongue:
I'm out.

Phwwaaaaar that escalated.

Hahaha, I'd never tell. I'm not that cruel. :P I may also be lying, we'll never know.

haha made me think of that anchorman gif. im sat here giggling to myself now, you've made me look like a crazy person :biggrin::biggrin:

Edit: found it http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5fbe6Pcbg1qcb58yo1_500.gif

Quick Reply

Latest