The Student Room Group

Physics on tuesday, Maths on wednesday, Biology on thursday, Chemistry on friday...

Who else has this OCR/Edexcel combo?
I have that combination too but with edexcel
Original post by the-anonymous-me
I have that combination too but with edexcel

good luck :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Angelo12231
Who else has this OCR/Edexcel combo?

I have the same combo with OCR. But not bothering to revise for chem, going to drop it.
Reply 4
i have the physics maths chemistry biology combo too :frown:

wish it wasnt so squished together
Original post by sansukh
I have the same combo with OCR. But not bothering to revise for chem, going to drop it.

ya tell me about it - wish i'd dropped biology earlier in the year but now that i've basically done it for a year figured i'd may as well do the exam
Original post by kelefi
i have the physics maths chemistry biology combo too :frown:

wish it wasnt so squished together

I agree... they must've known that someone who takes biology is likely to take chemistry and someone who takes chemistry is likely to have taken physics too... Lets make them on consecutive days shall we -_-
Reply 7
then as if 3 sciences in 3 days isnt bad enough they say "yeah, we might as well throw a maths exam in there too"
Original post by kelefi
then as if 3 sciences in 3 days isnt bad enough they say "yeah, we might as well throw a maths exam in there too"

hey look! they have a free day between the 3 science exams, lets **** it all up and throw in a bita C2
High five! Doing Edexcel IAL.
Currently having a mental breakdown since I have no idea how I'll take 4 exams in 4 consecutive days. :woo:
Reply 10
5 in 4 consecutive days reppin
aqa/edexcel
tues phys, weds history, thurs bio, fri chem and gen studies

fml
Original post by TheMadHatteress
High five! Doing Edexcel IAL.
Currently having a mental breakdown since I have no idea how I'll take 4 exams in 4 consecutive days. :woo:

Trust me! I guess we have 1 day between each exam to revise technically... That slightly lets them off the hook. :/
Physics and Economics on Tuesday, C2 on Wednesday and Chemistry on Friday :smile: Great week ahead IMO, I can't wait!
No, but I have a better combination.
STEP I and F325 chemistry on Monday, FP2 further maths on Tuesday, F215 biology and STEP II on Wednesday, G485 physics on Thursday, STEP III on Friday.
7 exams(6 of which are 2+ hours) in 5 consecutive days. Someone beat that.

Quick Reply

Latest