The Student Room Group

Question for black girls

Are you only interested in a relationship where the guy has money and bling and materialistic possessions? Do other things come into consideration or is it only money and popularity that matter?

The reason why I want to ask only black girls is because I am strongly attracted to a lot of black chicks but I find that when I look at their attitude towards life or their instagram page it's always full of the "money over everything" hip hop/ghetto/ "make it rain" hood stripper motto on life. I used to think like this too but have since moved on mentally, money isn't everything to me.

Overwhelmingly black girls seem to be like this "only thing that matters is money baby". I can never find a black girl with other interests outside of money and buying materialistic things and showing off for popularity, but with white chicks you've got the materialistic ones but you can also find ones that have other interests too, but I can't find no black girls that stand out from the hip hop sorta girls.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm not black nor a girl, but they probably don't like you bcoz your racist. Improving that might increase your chances :biggrin:
Reply 2
OP you are right. In 2011, the Office for National Statistics conducted a survey on employment and found out that out of 10,990 black female respondents, 99.8% expressed money and bling as their primary motivations regarding work and life.
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol.

Bit small minded for you to think that. You're probably looking in the wrong place or something.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Lol.

Bit small minded for you to think that. You're probably looking in the wrong place or something.

innit.

Some of them like big dicks too. :sexface:
Original post by Anonymous
Are you only interested in a relationship where the guy has money and bling and materialistic possessions? Do other things come into consideration or is it only money and popularity that matter?

The reason why I want to ask only black girls is because I am strongly attracted to a lot of black chicks but I find that when I look at their attitude towards life or their instagram page it's always full of the "money over everything" hip hop/ghetto/ "make it rain" hood stripper motto on life. I used to think like this too but have since moved on mentally, money isn't everything to me.

Overwhelmingly black girls seem to be like this "only thing that matters is money baby". I can never find a black girl with other interests outside of money and buying materialistic things and showing off for popularity, but with white chicks you've got the materialistic ones but you can also find ones that have other interests too, but I can't find no black girls that stand out from the hip hop sorta girls.

Firstly can I ask, are you black ? Because your making a lot of presumptions here which you would know to be false if you spent time around them.

It's true that lots of black girls are materialistic as girls in general are very materialistic people. One thing that differentiates white/black girls from their counterparts though is that the culture we have in the west gravitates about money and possesions (whereas asians are all about religion/family), that is our religion so to speak so unfortunately you get lots of materialistic types.

I grew up in East London and i'm not going to lie most of the black girls I encountered inevitably followed stereotypes of being hood girls, but once you get into higher education you'll find the black girls there are much more educated and have way more going for them. I'd imagine the same can be said of work.

Most of what you've said applies to white girls too btw
Reply 6
Original post by ChickenMadness
innit.

Some of them like big dicks too. :sexface:

To bad for you as you got a tiny one:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
^ Oh dammit! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob

Posted from TSR Mobile

das not what she said :sogood:
lol lol lol'd
Are you only interested in a relationship where the guy has money and bling and materialistic possessions? Do other things come into consideration or is it only money and popularity that matter?The reason why I want to ask only black girls is because I am strongly attracted to a lot of black chicks but I find that when I look at their attitude towards life or their instagram page it's always full of the "money over everything" hip hop/ghetto/ "make it rain" hood stripper motto on life. I used to think like this too but have since moved on mentally, money isn't everything to me.Overwhelmingly black girls seem to be like this "only thing that matters is money baby". I can never find a black girl with other interests outside of money and buying materialistic things and showing off for popularity, but with white chicks you've got the materialistic ones but you can also find ones that have other interests too, but I can't find no black girls that stand out from the hip hop sorta girls.

Are you kidding me?
'Bling'? For goodness sake, not all black girls are from the ghetto. I'm black and I've never decided to not date a guy because he doesn't have enough 'bling'. That's just ridiculous.
Also, lol, Instagram. I can't take people who use it seriously :lol:
Lots of black girls (MOST black girls) have interests other than money.

She was just saying that to make you feel good
But inside she was disappointed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but seriously OP, this has nothing to do with colour. Just look past this opinion you have, it won't help your ventures.

Original post by ProNoob

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm:
Original post by ProNoob
She was just saying that to make you feel good
But inside she was disappointed

Posted from TSR Mobile

nawh cus she showed me pics of other dicks betas sent her for lols and they were like well small innit.

was like lolwot #topbanter

tfw satisfyingly hung.
nawh cus she showed me pics of other dicks betas sent her for lols and they were like well small innit.

was like lolwot #topbanter

tfw satisfyingly hung.

And you couldnt keep it in anymore:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well consider that black people are a minority, you'll meet less black girls than white girls. So you're more likely to base assumptions on them from what stands out to you from Instagram for example. I'm sure there are just as many non-materialistic black girls out there. I've not personally met a overly materialistic black girl. :s-smilie: (Only see the type you mention on Instagram/online)
(edited 8 years ago)
black girls are selfmade bro, they dont give a damn about your blings or money, they probably would buy some blings for you when you start dating, but just dont mess with them bro, TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE:afro::bl: .
Original post by MAINE.
OP you are right. In 2011, the Office for National Statistics conducted did a survey on employment and found out that out of 10,990 black female respondents, 99.8% expressed money and bling as their primary motivations regarding work and life.

Lmao. I wasn't part of this mysterious poll. Drat! :iiam:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
lol lol lol'd

Oh ****, was it funny? Cos I didn't even bother to read it :sad:
"make it rain"

A, Down-C, Up-C, A, Down-C, Up-C.

You're welcome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending