The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE SPANISH -15th May

Scroll to see replies

How did everyone find the exam?Personally, I found both exams pretty easy. However, I know many people at my school found it very difficult due to a slightly different format and a few complex questions. Anyway, here are my predictions for an A*:

Reading- 27/28
Writing- 35/36
Original post by OhsoIntrovert
I put the same answers and I'm sure we are correct for that one

I think both of you are right. I messed up on that. I though the first one was someone who raised awareness about smoking (that the only word I literally knew). Also, I put office staff/worker for the hotel receptionist. Think that would be a mark?
Original post by bellaap
Yayy :smile:

What did you put for the reporter question?
Original post by littleheron
I think both of you are right. I messed up on that. I though the first one was someone who raised awareness about smoking (that the only word I literally knew). Also, I put office staff/worker for the hotel receptionist. Think that would be a mark?

I think so as a staff/worker in a hotel can book tickets
I just put receptionist as that is a job they usually deal with
I think so as a staff/worker in a hotel can book tickets
I just put receptionist as that is a job they usually deal with

But I didn't mention anything about a hotel. Just staff worker. I doubt I will get the mark but oh well.

For the very first question about improvements and deprovements to the local area, did you get Green Spaces and something else?
Reply 145
That listening test was ridiculous! If i got an A* in writing, A in listening, and potentially A* in reading, what is the lowest I can afford to get in listening for an A or A* overall?

Plus, has anyone produced any unofficial mark schemes?
But I didn't mention anything about a hotel. Just staff worker. I doubt I will get the mark but oh well.

For the very first question about improvements and deprovements to the local area, did you get Green Spaces and something else?

I put green spaces and transport for that one :smile:

Aah okay. I think I got that wrong as well. I remember hearing "de cualidad" so I though it was shopping. Looking back, I actually changed it in the last moment and I think I put green spaces and shopping in the wrong boxes :frown:

Wasn't one of them restaurants I remember something about 'la calidad de lugares cenar'
Aah okay. I think I got that wrong as well. I remember hearing "de cualidad" so I though it was shopping. Looking back, I actually changed it in the last moment and I think I put green spaces and shopping in the wrong boxes :frown:

It's okay, I'm sure you'll do well as I know i got quite a few wrong in the listening but hopefully it still comes out at a high A so that I can still get an A*. Don't worry about it :smile:
Original post by Rup1999
Wasn't one of them restaurants I remember something about 'la calidad de lugares cenar'

Yes it was- I heard that as well as a disadvantage as there was a lack of variety of restaurants or something?
Original post by Rup1999

Yes :frown: I knew I heard that. I put restaurant first and after the exam finished, I changed it :frown: And I also think I crossed out the green spaces box and put my new answer in the advantage box and moved green spaces to the disadvantage box :frown:
😭😭 reading these replies is making me so depressed. I was aiming for an A* in Spanish but now I think I'll be lucky to get a B..
Original post by Amzzyy
That listening test was ridiculous! If i got an A* in writing, A in listening, and potentially A* in reading, what is the lowest I can afford to get in listening for an A or A* overall?

Plus, has anyone produced any unofficial mark schemes?

I dint take spanish but in my french I have a*'s in my coursework which means I can get a D and an E and still come out with an overall A x
Original post by kirsty123456
😭😭 reading these replies is making me so depressed. I was aiming for an A* in Spanish but now I think I'll be lucky to get a B..

How were your controlled assesmants?
Reply 155
i got high A's in all my controlled assessments and i was hoping to move it to A* with these exams but idk if that will happen now
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that one was hard I think I gave woolly long answers of anything I heard:ahee: I put one as foreigners migrating in large quantities in a house wth lol, another I put unemployment of young people, and I put hard drugs or something for another one and I don't remember if I put any other ones? What did you put?
Original post by Sara_PLL
i got high A's in all my controlled assessments and i was hoping to move it to A* with these exams but idk if that will happen now

I got low A*'s in my coursework. But after that listening exam I'm not sure if I'll get A* too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 158
Original post by Positivedani
I dint take spanish but in my french I have a*'s in my coursework which means I can get a D and an E and still come out with an overall A x

Well, this gives me some sort of hope.
Posted from TSR Mobile

You might- someone said that they only make the markschemes after everyone does the exams so if a lot of people said that then they might consider it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending