The Student Room Group

why would anyone date a single mum?

its like playing someone elses saved game
Reply 1
How long did it take you to think this analogy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by *Stefan*
How long did it take you to think this analogy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. Well observed.
Wide fit
Reply 4
Theirs something often very appealing about mums, esp if their kids are very young, mAybe it's a hormonal thing but they've always seemed more 'ample' generally speaking.

i hope that doesn't make me sound creepy or tha I go around attempting to seduce young mums.
Original post by Straighthate
its like playing someone elses saved game

Touch of genius.
You know something can be very attractive about the maternal air a woman has when she already has a child. You also get an insight into what your future would be like with this woman when you want to have children with her because you can see how she already interacts with her child. Also, she is mature, has already had a relationship to the point that she had a sexual relationship and gone through pregnancy. Can be VERY attractive actually.
There's something wrong with men who commit to single mothers. Either they're so undesirable they're unable to attract a woman with a pristine uterus - or they're a paedophile seeking a great opportunity to molest her children.

I totally lose respect for any man who commits to single mothers. Ignore single mothers or use them for easy sex - but don't commit. :rolleyes:
Don't be so ignorant OP :rolleyes:
Original post by MarriageSucks
There's something wrong with men who commit to single mothers. Either they're so undesirable they're unable to attract a woman with a pristine uterus - or they're a paedophile seeking a great opportunity to molest her children.

I totally lose respect for any man who commits to single mothers. Ignore single mothers or use them for easy sex - but don't commit. :rolleyes:

I lose respect for any person who thinks along those lines, don't be so disgusting.
hahaha banter

Quick Reply

Latest