The Student Room Group

Will the real TeeEm please stand up!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TeeEm
I put in the main maths forum a lot of undergrad resourses like the ones you are after.
My intention was to help undergrads with their exams coming up, but these threads are sinking down up to the 5th/6th page by know.

Could you please bump them up, ask a question or something as you would be helpful to others like yourself.

Thanks.

Yes of course. Since I am still in y11 but I somehow managed to self study maths from 4-5 years ago so I finished my A level in y10. Do you think it's possible to self study whole undergraduate maths alongside my a levels? (I am lazy and don't like deep proofs and it seems a lot of them)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by cogito.
Yes of course. Since I am still in y11 but I somehow managed to self study maths from 4-5 years ago so I finished my A level in y10. Do you think it's possible to self study whole undergraduate maths alongside my a levels? (I am lazy and don't like deep proofs and it seems a lot of them)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Y11!!!!!!
Original post by TeeEm
Y11!!!!!!

I started M and FM at y9 and I was really lazy on doing practice question so I went through the course very quick. (It still took me 2 years to finish since I only do ~1h a day)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by cogito.
I started M and FM at y9 and I was really lazy on doing practice question so I went through the course very quick. (It still took me 2 years to finish since I only do ~1h a day)

Posted from TSR Mobile

well I guess you can!
Reply 24
Just wanted to say that I love your work and you've given me plenty of work to do for my second year in maths and physics over the summer :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by TheBBQ
Just wanted to say that I love your work and you've given me plenty of work to do for my second year in maths and physics over the summer :biggrin:

my pleasure!

Don't forget to vote!
Reply 26
Original post by TeeEm
For several days there are some annoying comments that I am Arsey and Arsey is me!

For the record we are 2 separate individuals.

Arsey is clearly a teacher (currently working in school covering the EDEXCEL board).
Having immediate access to the papers he puts his personal time up to write solutions for the users of this forum.
He is clearly a busy man as he only frequents TSR around exams times.

I by contrast do not have direct access to papers and instead, having semi-retired for a while now, I write my own (IYGB which are available free on my site) and occasionally I help out students.

I am sure Arsey will say he is not me!

On a lighter note please vote on who do you think is really me in one of the 7 pictures in my profile.

Nah he is me

Or maybe not.....

Or maybe
Reply 27
Original post by Arsey
Nah he is me

Or maybe not.....

Or maybe

I hope they can see the funny side ...
(I am being pestered... You have them spoiled!)
Reply 28
Original post by TeeEm
I hope they can see the funny side ...
(I am being pestered... You have them spoiled!)

Have you had any Private messages asking for papers and solutions of papers that haven't even taken place yet? They are always fun. That's when you know you've reached cult status. I don't read any private messages.

what the **** is this bull****...

how does one even begin these ******* questions..?

**Looks at the questions and goes**

Nah mate. Uh-uh. Nope. Nein. Sorry. Nada. Non.

leul.

Seriously though, I beg you create papers that normal human beings (people who do core 3 & core 4 and are afraid that the current past papers aren't able to prepare us for that extravagantly humiliating level of ass raping that examiners are so fond of exercising on exam days) can practise with; papers that have a higher level of difficulty than the exam papers are ever going to achieve.. Please?

(just looking at those questions in your link makes my brain hurt. Man, you went over-kill.)

Conclusion: in the most polite way, those papers are amazing, but i don't suppose you have ones that people who do core 3 and core 4 might be able to attempt? :P
Reply 30
Original post by theDanIdentity
what the **** is this bull****...

how does one even begin these ******* questions..?

**Looks at the questions and goes**

Nah mate. Uh-uh. Nope. Nein. Sorry. Nada. Non.

leul.

Seriously though, I beg you create papers that normal human beings (people who do core 3 & core 4 and are afraid that the current past papers aren't able to prepare us for that extravagantly humiliating level of ass raping that examiners are so fond of exercising on exam days) can practise with; papers that have a higher level of difficulty than the exam papers are ever going to achieve.. Please?

(just looking at those questions in your link makes my brain hurt. Man, you went over-kill.)

Conclusion: in the most polite way, those papers are amazing, but i don't suppose you have ones that people who do core 3 and core 4 might be able to attempt? :P

please look in my site
6992380_f496.jpg
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TeeEm
I put in the main maths forum a lot of undergrad resourses like the ones you are after.
My intention was to help undergrads with their exams coming up, but these threads are sinking down up to the 5th/6th page by know.

Could you please bump them up, ask a question or something as you would be helpful to others like yourself.

Thanks.

I think you should make one like master thread where you link to the other threads, and I think the master thread should be made as a sticky so it's always at the top.
Reply 32
Maybe they're calling you an ass and it's auto-correcting? :smile:
I now know who this Arsey is; another senior TSR "bro".

Original post by TeeEm
Have taken anything you shouldn't have?

PRSOM. :rofl:
Reply 34
Original post by Dinaa
Maybe they're calling you an ass and it's auto-correcting? :smile:

:smile:
Reply 35
Original post by TeeEm
:smile:

:bigsmile:
Reply 36
Original post by rayquaza17
I think you should make one like master thread where you link to the other threads, and I think the master thread should be made as a sticky so it's always at the top.

I was thinking about something like this.
I will try to organize it this evening
(might need your help as to how you do a sticky)
Original post by TeeEm
I was thinking about something like this.
I will try to organize it this evening
(might need your help as to how you do a sticky)

TSR staff can only make a thread a sticky.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by cogito.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not take it slowly to learn it all and understand it? You are pretty much like my friend, who has completed all the A-level maths module before Y10.
Reply 39
Original post by |-Solutions-|
TSR staff can only make a thread a sticky.

who do you contact?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending