The Student Room Group

How Honest Are You?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reue
Very dishonest, honestly.

Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

:tongue:
9 for me, cant lie to save my life, but im very good at avoiding things and changing the subject :smile:
Reply 42
An indisputable 10. I don't care if I get to hear a ****storm for telling the truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
9/10. Yeah I'm a terrible liar. I also feel like **** after lying so I usually blurt out the truth seconds later in a really awkward way for everybody.
Reply 44
Original post by ChickenMadness
lmao.

See? Major lies. Most dishonest person I've met. :rolleyes:

But that's a lie in itself! I'm the most honest person you've met
I grin widely when I lie so I might as well tell the truth. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
9 for me, cant lie to save my life, but im very good at avoiding things and changing the subject :smile:

Haha same here. But there are times where I don't believe you should avoid things and you should just be straighforward :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Déscartés
I grin widely when I lie so I might as well tell the truth. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That face makes me think otherwise :colone:
I don't know :\
Wanting to be nice can hinder my honesty
Original post by Novascope
Haha same here. But there are times where I don't believe you should avoid things and you should just be straighforward :smile:

:nope:

I am 100% a head buried in the sand kinda person :smile: tis a very bad habbit that im kinda stuck on haha
Original post by jedanselemyia
I don't know :\
Wanting to be nice can hinder my honesty

we need more people in the world like you :biggrin:
If my friend had a bad haircut, I'd never tell them. I prefer telling white lies since I hate hurting someone's feelings. Besides, they'd probably hear the truth from some really blunt and honest person anyway-I've met some of those, they give me shivers although they do come in handy sometimes.

:colondollar:So I'm probably a 2 when there's a less cruel way lol

But a 7 in major situations I believe
we need more people in the world like you :biggrin:

Why do you say that? :colondollar:
About all I get asked is what I want from ASDA so 10. No-one has ever asked me how I think they look because I'm just that great.
Reply 54
Honestly how honesty? Err it is dependent on who i'm around and how they like to hear things. My dad likes nothing but the truth so 10/10 for him (minus schtuff to protect him) but one friend at college is very fragile to honest opinions so only 2 or 3 for them. Variable > static honesty. :yep:
Original post by somemightsay888

does that mean u were lying about calling me a hairdresser? :innocent:
Reply 56
:nope:

I am 100% a head buried in the sand kinda person :smile: tis a very bad habbit that im kinda stuck on haha

I was just messing aha. I know what you mean, I'm kinda like that too sometimes.
Original post by jedanselemyia
Why do you say that? :colondollar:

if your so nice you lie so you can continue being nice to others then your a downright amazing person! (if a tiny bit dishonest) :biggrin::biggrin: Kindness is the best quality a person can have in my opinion :smile:
5 with most, 8 with v few
Original post by Novascope
I was just messing aha. I know what you mean, I'm kinda like that too sometimes.

oops, my bad it went right over my head

cos my head is in the sand so everything goes over it!:awesome:!!:awesome:!!:awesome:!!

sorry that was a dad joke

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest