The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE SPANISH -15th May

Scroll to see replies

Guys! if i got all A's for my Controlled Assessment and got an A* in reading and a B/C in listening could i get an A overall ?
It was a pretty nasty exam, absolutely everyone at my school said that they found it difficult. From looking at what people have said here it looks like I've done alright though. Everyone needs to remember that everyone in the country found it hard though, so the grade boundaries will be nice and low this year. As long as people have good coursework marks too then I think that everyone will be alright :smile:
Original post by bellaap
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that one was hard I think I gave woolly long answers of anything I heard:ahee: I put one as foreigners migrating in large quantities in a house wth lol, another I put unemployment of young people, and I put hard drugs or something for another one and I don't remember if I put any other ones? What did you put?

You and I wrote pretty much the same responses for those questions.
I think they were the most difficult of all the questions, since I wasn't quite sure how to word them...
I always have the same problem with the wording to be honest, sometimes the examiners can be really picky even though it's quite obvious what people are trying to say haha
What did people get for the question about that boy and his school (3a on the listening, I think)?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by xx_lofsuburbia
What did people get for the question about that boy being late to school, or whatever?

I put his parents reduce his pocket money, and he often forgets things.

For the girl I said he laughed at her accent and he got more practice at English
Reply 166
i think i got his homework was due in the next day and he's always losing things but im not sure if they are right
I got the same as joodaa - the boy said that his parent's WOULDN'T reduce his pocket money I think
Original post by wightsnowolf
I got the same as joodaa - the boy said that his parent's WOULDN'T reduce his pocket money I think

Oh damn it, I've done a lot worse than I thought then! :frown: I remember him saying the school would not punish him severely , although his parents would no longer give him pocket money
I'm not certain! You might be right :smile:
Original post by joodaa
i think i got his homework was due in the next day and he's always losing things but im not sure if they are right

I put that!

The roots of education are bitter, however the fruit is sweet.
Original post by wightsnowolf
It was a pretty nasty exam, absolutely everyone at my school said that they found it difficult. From looking at what people have said here it looks like I've done alright though. Everyone needs to remember that everyone in the country found it hard though, so the grade boundaries will be nice and low this year. As long as people have good coursework marks too then I think that everyone will be alright :smile:

I know! The listening especially for me, although for my CA I did pretty well so I'm hoping it will help...A lot!
Reply 172
What did you guys get for the following question?
Original post by joodaa

Which question?
Today's exam was so much harder than all the past papers I've done before. For my CA's approximately, based on last year's grade boundaries, I got 3 A*'s and one A. If I want an A* overall, what would I need for these papers?
Original post by joodaa

The one about the girl? I put he laughed at her accent and he gets more practice at english
Original post by Rup1999
The one about the girl? I put he laughed at her accent and he gets more practice at english

Ah right! I put the same, so hopefully we are right :smile:
Anyway have the time to make a markscheme? I'm sure everyone can contribute answers :smile:
Reply 178
Ahh nice! did you also put that the guy wanted a partner who was an animal lover and that the woman wanted someone who would provide for the wife and children?
Original post by joodaa
Ahh nice! did you also put that the guy wanted a partner who was an animal lover and that the woman wanted someone who would provide for the wife and children?

Exactly :

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending