The Student Room Group

My girlfriend always wants to ****

Scroll to see replies

Yes. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
We **** in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, during tea time and I don't think its healthy *facepalm*

What do you think?

QUESTION
1. So... when do you study at dawn???
2. Do you stop to eat
3. Are you sure it is real
4. Do you have any cleaning materials or do you clean if the room smells as you say

and final victory trump.... just you wait until you both produce a natural method of birth control that jumps into the bed just when you thought parent duty was done for the day.
Nah you're from Sussex
You look like her defo
Well here is your luckiest man in Britain medal :lol:

But seriously just have a discussion with her, and let her know that all this sex is wearing you out, and ask if she can slow it down a little?
I thought you were talking to me...
Original post by Swanbow
Well here is your luckiest man in Britain medal :lol:

But seriously just have a discussion with her, and let her know that all this sex is wearing you out, and ask if she can slow it down a little?

Ill try ha
Original post by afroasiaweek
QUESTION

Spoiler

Yes
I eat her out
Yes... Unless, no. Yes
I just leave the door closed :3
Yes
I eat her out
Yes... Unless, no. Yes
I just leave the door closed :3

Unbelievable :colondollar:

Strange too....
Weird how guys are told to suck it up in these situations and consider themselves lucky, yet if a guy continually nags his gf for sex he's considered annoying and without any self-control. 'Sigh'
Wow...i wish i can find a girl lyk that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha! Well, anyone who disagrees really needs to have a reality check. Majority of people agree here so you're okay.
Reply 32
We **** in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, during tea time and I don't think its healthy *facepalm*

What do you think?

why not suggest an open relationship... when you're worn out, tell her to go on tinder and find someone else to ****.
Original post by Danz123
Weird how guys are told to suck it up in these situations and consider themselves lucky, yet if a guy continually nags his gf for sex he's considered annoying and without any self-control. 'Sigh'

This. Not all guys want it all the time or that much. I think I have a higher sex drive than my partner but I never force him to do it with me. You may think you want that much but sometimes it's not true. Just yesterday my partner said to me that he thought he'd easily be able to do it multiple times a day but when he actually tried, he said it's not as easy/satisfying as he thought. I likened it to food (always food with me lol) and I said it's like when you're super hungry and you think you can eat a banquet fit for a royalty, and then when you actually start eating you can't eat as much and get full and then the food isn't so satisfying anymore.

So....I'm a girl who's only taken this from the perspective of one guy, can any other guys relate?
Original post by LauraMayden1
This. Not all guys want it all the time or that much. I think I have a higher sex drive than my partner but I never force him to do it with me. You may think you want that much but sometimes it's not true. Just yesterday my partner said to me that he thought he'd easily be able to do it multiple times a day but when he actually tried, he said it's not as easy/satisfying as he thought. I likened it to food (always food with me lol) and I said it's like when you're super hungry and you think you can eat a banquet fit for a royalty, and then when you actually start eating you can't eat as much and get full and then the food isn't so satisfying anymore.

So....I'm a girl who's only taken this from the perspective of one guy, can any other guys relate?

What a lovely analogy :h:
Original post by cBay
why not suggest an open relationship... when you're worn out, tell her to go on tinder and find someone else to ****.

LOL No way, I love her to bits. Its not actually all just ******** :') but thats generally what happens on some weeks
Original post by m-hussain
Wow...i wish i can find a girl lyk that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Son, one girl in this world will wish she had a guy like you :u:

What do you think?

You're burning calories
well then consider this your first time of being right :tongue:
Original post by LauraMayden1

Let me sum up your post in 5 words - Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending