The Student Room Group

Does he likes me or does he not like me at all?

There is this guy who i started to notice last year. He was very charming and I would notice him staring at me and once i caught him he would look away. I started to like him, he seemed interesting. It was easy for me to be able to approach him cause we had many friends in common. So I decided to add him on Facebook and he proceeded to accept my request. We started chatting on there briefly, as the conversation was cut short as i had to go. After that , i saw him with his group of friends and i spotted a few of mine so i joined them. I wasn't going to speak to him cause if he was interested in me, he would start the conversation, besides i am rather shy when i like someone so i wouldn't know how to start it. Eventually he said hi and i said hi back and that was it. But as i was making my way to class he caught up with me and we started talking but it didn't last long because i was in a hurry, so we made our ways. A few days after that we talked on chat again about this event that was going on, he seemed very intrigued in the conversation and he was very funny. Although, when i next started the conversation he seemed as though he was bored and didn't seem very entuastuc so i just said bye on there. I didn't think much of it. When i started to see him in college again, i would try to approach him, to talk to him but he seemed to ignore me as though he didn't want to talk, so i didn't. I was getting quite annoyed. I saw him again yesterday, i gave him a big smile looking at him (so i looked approachable) he looked at the ground and gave a half smile, looked at me again and looked back at the ground and walked of... Didn't even bother talking to me. Have i done anything to upset him? Why as he all of a sudden started ignoring me? I notice that he talks to other girls and as a laugh with them but doesn't want to talk to me?

I know that this is very long but i hope someone could explain to me what i have done wrong.. ?
Original post by Anonymous
There is this guy who i started to notice last year. He was very charming and I would notice him staring at me and once i caught him he would look away. I started to like him, he seemed interesting. It was easy for me to be able to approach him cause we had many friends in common. So I decided to add him on Facebook and he proceeded to accept my request. We started chatting on there briefly, as the conversation was cut short as i had to go. After that , i saw him with his group of friends and i spotted a few of mine so i joined them. I wasn't going to speak to him cause if he was interested in me, he would start the conversation, besides i am rather shy when i like someone so i wouldn't know how to start it. Eventually he said hi and i said hi back and that was it. But as i was making my way to class he caught up with me and we started talking but it didn't last long because i was in a hurry, so we made our ways. A few days after that we talked on chat again about this event that was going on, he seemed very intrigued in the conversation and he was very funny. Although, when i next started the conversation he seemed as though he was bored and didn't seem very entuastuc so i just said bye on there. I didn't think much of it. When i started to see him in college again, i would try to approach him, to talk to him but he seemed to ignore me as though he didn't want to talk, so i didn't. I was getting quite annoyed. I saw him again yesterday, i gave him a big smile looking at him (so i looked approachable) he looked at the ground and gave a half smile, looked at me again and looked back at the ground and walked of... Didn't even bother talking to me. Have i done anything to upset him? Why as he all of a sudden started ignoring me? I notice that he talks to other girls and as a laugh with them but doesn't want to talk to me?

I know that this is very long but i hope someone could explain to me what i have done wrong.. ?

you've done nothing wrong.

he might just not be in to you, or he might be embarrassed that he was in to you and he felt that you weren't into him. Everyone will say this (and add that guys have it sooooo hard - they don't) but it might just be better to be upfront about him and ask him what's wrong, and explain why you feel he's being so distant.

hope this helps m8
Reply 2
Original post by Guills on wheels
you've done nothing wrong.

he might just not be in to you, or he might be embarrassed that he was in to you and he felt that you weren't into him. Everyone will say this (and add that guys have it sooooo hard - they don't) but it might just be better to be upfront about him and ask him what's wrong, and explain why you feel he's being so distant.

hope this helps m8

Ok thanks
"i thought we were getting on but you seem like you don't like me, do you?"

or something along those lines. It sounds scary and daunting to ask something like that but its better than always wondering.

(plus if you word is well if he doesnt like you you can say you meant as friends to save face :h: )
Reply 4
"i thought we were getting on but you seem like you don't like me, do you?"

or something along those lines. It sounds scary and daunting to ask something like that but its better than always wondering.

(plus if you word is well if he doesnt like you you can say you meant as friends to save face :h: )

haha yh thanks :smile:, i would hate to ask him and then he be like no and then i am there just like .... when is the earth gonna open up to swallow me up! :tongue:
The problems/day to day proceedings of simple beings intrigue me. The puppets are obsessed with seeking validation from others. I do not need validation from others- I, a lone wolf exceed the day to day ploddings of you people.

The Puppet Master
Reply 6
Original post by ThePuppetMaster
The problems/day to day proceedings of simple beings intrigue me. The puppets are obsessed with seeking validation from others. I do not need validation from others- I, a lone wolf exceed the day to day ploddings of you people.

The Puppet Master

I don't get it? How is this of any relevance?
I don't get it? How is this of any relevance?

he's a troll
Original post by shawn_o1
he's a troll

no, just somebody more complex and evolved.
Reply 9
ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending