The Student Room Group

[AQA] GCSE Spanish Listening 15/05/2015 Unofficial Mark Scheme [Incomplete]

Hi guys,

This is a thread for all of those who sat that horrendous listening exam today. I'm going to compile an unofficial mark scheme but if someone could give me a hand by reminding me of the questions, or by contributing their answers, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks, and good luck! Hoping for low boundaries for this one!

1) Advantages or Disadvantages
a. Advantage - Green Spaces; Disadvantage: Restaurants
b. Advantage - Shopping; Disadvantage: Transport

2) Opinions on new technology
i. Positive (could contact his secretary)
ii. Positive + Negative (could get information, but sometimes bad connection)
iii. Negative (his language students used it to cheat)
iv. Positive + Negative

3) School Children
a. Homework due in tomorrow & has a habit of losing things
b. He laughed at her accent & had extra English practice

4) Reporters
Example: Poverty
a. Youth unemployment
b. Immigration
c. Drug addiction
d. Unhealthy eating

5) Jobs
a. Flight attendant
b. Shop worker
c. Receptionist (in hotel)
d. Chef

6) Why were they on the news?
Example: First girl to be accepted as a bullfighter
a. Youngest girl to win a horse riding competition
b. Gave all of his birthday money to the homeless
c. Opened an award winning vegetarian restaurant?
d. Stopped his workers from listening to the radio?

7) Ideal partners
a. C (animal lover)
b. B (provide for wife and children)
c. C (just a fun relationship)
d. A (can cope with spending time apart)

8) Improvements/bad things in the town
a. Positive: Recycling; Negative: Water contamination
b. Positive: Growing organic food; Negative: Food packaging

9) Holiday planning
a. A + B (long flight + possibly book first class)
b. A (train was impractical due to luggage)
c. B (wanted two rooms next to each other)
d. A + B (relaxing is not top priority + wants his children to take in the culture)

10) Jobs
a. Learning to drive
b. Visiting employers in person
c. Wanted work experience
d. Deciding what to wear

EDIT: And we're done, guys! Thank you so much to everyone who contributed and best of luck to you all!

The reading paper unofficial mark scheme can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3330979&p=55841459#post55841459
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Q1 Was multiple choice and I believe the correct answers were: ADV is green spaces DSADV is restaurants

ADV shops DSADV transport?
Q2 was about new technology and for this I believe the first is Positive and the last One N possible but the the rest I'm unsure. Let's see what others said.
Reply 3
question 1 was on the advantages and disadvantages of town i got for the first 1 advantage: green spaces disadvantage: restaurants second 1 i got advantage: shopping disadvantage: transport
Original post by Serenium

- Youngest girl to ???

Youngest girl to win a horseriding competition
Reply 5
Original post by SolomonP
Q2 was about new technology and for this I believe the first is Positive and the last One N possible but the the rest I'm unsure. Let's see what others said.

Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I think I got P, P+N, N, P+N. Can anyone confirm?
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I think I got P, P+N, N, P+N. Can anyone confirm?

I think I got the same as you...
Reply 7
it wasn't recycling it was rubbish as the 'Advantage' it said La Basura which is rubbish. And also the advantage was growing organic food (:
There was that Q about the environment. So the good thing was more recycling however there was more water contamination. Then it was positive that they were growing their own food however food packaging was an issue
Reply 9
Original post by ghgdfgh
it wasn't recycling it was rubbish as the 'Advantage' it said La Basura which is rubbish. And also the advantage was growing organic food (:

Hmm, it said 'separar la basura', which is recycling. I agree about the organic food one, though...
What about the answers for the couple planning their holiday where you had to decide a, b or whether both a and b were correct?
Reply 11
yup advantage growing organic food
Reply 12
Original post by SolomonP
What about the answers for the couple planning their holiday where you had to decide a, b or whether both a and b were correct?

I've added what I know. Do you remember anything else?

And can someone help with the ordering because I don't remember the numbers for the questions?
I've added what I know. Do you remember anything else?

And can someone help with the ordering because I don't remember the numbers for the questions?

It might have been question 12. I think it was A+B, A, B, A+B
Right from memory I think I can get them all. So first was both a and b. Then it was impractical to take the train so it was just a, then it was he wants just a room next to themselves so that was only b. Laslty it was both a and b because he said he didn't want to go miles to a beach and lie in the sun when they could go museums and stuff
Reply 15
for the ideal partners i think there was 4 questions the one you missed is 'someone who wants to have fun' i think
Original post by joodaa
for the ideal partners i think there was 4 questions the one you missed is 'someone who wants to have fun' i think

Yes you're right. She/he whichever gender didn't want a relationship it was just have fun
Original post by joodaa

Yes. It was the third one of those questions.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 18
Oh and for the people on the news there was one where the boy gave all his birthday money to a homeless man
For the last question. So it was she wanted to visit the companies, get work experience, and was thinking about what to wear to the interview. There was one more hmmmm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending