The Student Room Group

Help/advice

As it looks like now I won't be getting an A in AS physics. I really want to do medicine and can't see myself doing anything else I have bad gcses and average AS's my life is over please someone give me hope or advice on how to still get into medicine I will do anything or if there are alternative routes in thanks
Reply 1
Stop panicking. Work hard for your remaining AS levels and come back once you have your results. You keep posting threads about how you'll never get in, and refuse to take reassurance from anyone, you really need to get a grip.
But I can't get in with average AS's because I have bad GCSE's
You really just have to do the best you can. Don't waste your time thinking about alternative routes until you have your AS results - all it will do is stress you out and eat up time you could be utilising more wisely.
But I can't repeat though
Reply 5
Original post by BigDreamer123

Dude the time you are spending on here could be time spent revising to get those top grades because you need them.

Get revising to get the top grades rather than not revising now and crying about the possibility of bad grades.
Original post by BigDreamer123

So what? Stop wasting time thinking about what might happen, and do as much work as you can so that you have the best chance of getting the outcome you want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending