The Student Room Group

what do u find attractive in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

>_> I am straight but I sure do appreciate nice toned bums.
Maybe one day I'll get to have one :sad:.
Until then, peanut butter.
Lack of makeup. Seriously, one of the sexiest things is when a girl isn't so concerned with the way she looks. I don't like insecurity.

Oh, and flaws; if you look like a model, you look boring, in my opinion.

Humor and ability to actually talk is needed too.
Face, hair, assets, bright personality, etc (the usual). A Some makeup is fine, but I don't like it when a girl puts tonnes of makeup on her face.
Less than 0.7 waist to hip ratio is pretty much the biggest, most important thing
Ideal waist to hip ratio for females I think is about 0.6 or so
Original post by f.loco
What you got (judging on ur pic)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Smoooooooooth :perv:
Reply 65
Humour
Ok, this will probably be long and thorough, so girls, don't you all jump at once.

I'll start with looks first:
1. Hair - any colour really, but I've always had a thing for red or black hair. And I'd prefer it at least shoulder-length
2. Any eye colour, but green or grey again are my thing
3. A small straight nose
4. An oval, slender-shaped face (but not too slender, or it looks a bit like a skull)
5. Hopefully smiles for most of the time.
6. Quite close to my height - about 170 cm
7. I don't mind the body type (but I'm not a fan of fat or scarecrow women). Slender with a slight hint of voluptuous ness is perfect!
8. Not too much make-up
9. Elegantly dressed.

A game that I've recently played features a main character that fits the description - Snow from TWAU
1431708705814.jpg
And Elizabeth from BI:BaS
1431708865695.jpg
I know I'm so sad that I use fictional characters as an example but frankly, no girl that I've met fits the description.

Now for the characteristics and personality...
1. I guess kind and compassionate is the most important. Helping each other in need is of course paramaunt.
2. Mostly honest....but definetly loyal. I couldn't stand cheating.
3. Someone I can have an interesting conversation with, about anything really.
4. Optimistic. But serious when she has to be.
5. She shouldn't be afraid to give me a scolding from time to time.
6. Slightly sophisticated in dress and interests, but not in a snobby way, exaggerated way.
7. Mostly chaste, but maybe a bit lustful and passionate in the bedroom now and then:sexface:
8. Someone who would genuinely love me and wouldn't be afraid to hug or kiss in public.
9. Someone who has a good head for financial matters
10. And of course, someone who loves her children very much!

Now I know this seems like a very unrealistic overview, but I'm looking for someone who ticks MOST of the boxes. Basically those afore mentioned traits (of personality) match my own, so I'm looking for someone similar. This is why im so excited to go to uni in a year.

Maybe some of the TSRians on this thread could give me some suggestions :smile:!
Original post by ThatGuyRik
Genuine person. Someone you can just chill with and have fun.
Attractive too for obvious reasons :biggrin:

I find your dp completely mesmerising
Mainly their personality (like their honesty and sense of humour,) but also whether they have a nice smile & nice eyes :smile:

(I'm Bi x)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WhisperingTide
Lack of makeup. Seriously, one of the sexiest things is when a girl isn't so concerned with the way she looks. I don't like insecurity.

Oh, and flaws; if you look like a model, you look boring, in my opinion.

Humor and ability to actually talk is needed too.

Haha girls must come flocking to you
It doesn't matter what I like. I don't get a choice. I take what I get and what I get is nothing.
Original post by huma97ali
Idk but i just wanna know what people find attractive in girls. :smile::confused:

Ass
Cheekbones are hot :biggrin:
Original post by Tanzi_a
I find your dp completely mesmerising

A reflection of myself
Original post by huma97ali
Idk but i just wanna know what people find attractive in girls. :smile::confused:

Biologically

Signals of high estrogen levels: Large Eyes, and having more Fat Deposited on Breasts and Thighs as opposed to other areas suggest this. Low estrogen levels are often masked with things such as makeup and various other 'beauty things' women do.

This is probably the most important one, and the one you have most control over: Low Waist-to-hip ratio, but not too low. (0.6-0.7 I guess). Do squats and lose weight.

Symmetrical face and body

Similar Genetics to said male, except for Immune system (This will make you smell more attractive)

Similar Facial dimensions to young females
Original post by Tanzi_a
Haha girls must come flocking to you

Why?
Original post by WhisperingTide
Why?

Well you mentioned you appreciate that girls have flaws. Isn't that what every girl wants; someone that will appreciate when they are completely themselves. And just the way you phrased it haha, you seem like a nice guy.
Bright eyes, blondey/brown hair, not an airhead and just bubbly in general.
Everything about my girlfriend

Quick Reply

Latest