The Student Room Group

I can't help but like chubby guys

Scroll to see replies

I also prefer chubby guys over athletic :gah:
Ladies, Gabe is all nice and plump :hubba:
You sound like just my kind of woman. Your boyfriend must be ecstatic. I'm especially enjoying the weight gain fetish stories on Deviantart atm, links available if you desire :tongue:
Original post by hockham jaynsaw
A face only a mother could love.

lol he's hardly a whale man. Just evidently skinny-fat/overweight. Facially he's slightly sub-adverage, no big deal.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
lol he's hardly a whale man. Just evidently skinny-fat/overweight. Facially he's slightly sub-adverage, no big deal.

I put weight gainer powder in his food :wink:
I personally prefer guys with some chub/fat on them. I don't like too fat but would rather date someone overweight than too thin tbh. More to grab onto and play about with :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
feeding him wont get him bigger down there. :tongue:
Original post by JustADude_
feeding him wont get him bigger down there. :tongue:

he's big enough already down there :wink:

I think he's put on some weight. It's so cuddly!!
Original post by natasherrrrr93
he's big enough already down there :wink:

I think he's put on some weight. It's so cuddly!!

Looool,, i was talkin about his toes:wink:
your funny,
It's so hard tho... I have chubby guy friends and I love hugging them, they are like teddy bears :colondollar:
I also like six packs tho...

Can't have them both. :frown:
Original post by JustADude_
Looool,, i was talkin about his toes:wink:
your funny,

Hahahaha :wink:

I bet he can't even see his toes!
Original post by SiminaM
It's so hard tho... I have chubby guy friends and I love hugging them, they are like teddy bears :colondollar:

I'd rather have a guy who's nice to hug rather than a six pack. Eww.
I prefer a bit of chubbiness too... especially over skinny guys with legs slimmer than mine!
This morning his belly was just so cute and jiggly! :smile:

:indiff:

Original post by Mackay
You need sectioning.

:toofunny: omg!!! right on time because I was going down the thread reading each post and I was literally like :nothing: and you took the words out my mouth :mmm:
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
:indiff:

:toofunny: omg!!! right on time because I was going down the thread reading each post and I was literally like :nothing: and you took the words out my mouth :mmm:

:frown: Why would I need 'sectioning' ?! :frown:
Reply 35
Original post by SiminaM

But you can have me :colondollar:

Spoiler

:frown: Why would I need 'sectioning' ?! :frown:

Ok. You're not gonna like this, I know. But I study psychology along with my criminology courses. I also just do it for fun and backpocket knowledge.

People are generally sexually attracted to their first intimate experience/what they were exposed to during their most vulnerable period of sexual awakening. It is very very subtle, very very subconscious and normally someone wanting to go to this very moment would require severe professional hypnosis to disorient the rest of their brain from distracting them from accessing long-term memory. :yes:

Case in point, you are probably sooo thankful in the back of your mind to have a significant other that you now have developed a fetish for their certain characteristics, even if society clearly deems them as a flaw. You could also just be doing this for attention like there is literally no reason for you to have made this a thread.
Ok. You're not gonna like this, I know. But I study psychology along with my criminology courses. I also just do it for fun and backpocket knowledge.

People are generally sexually attracted to their first intimate experience/what they were exposed to during their most vulnerable period of sexual awakening. It is very very subtle, very very subconscious and normally someone wanting to go to this very moment would require severe professional hypnosis to disorient the rest of their brain from distracting them from accessing long-term memory. :yes:

Case in point, you are probably sooo thankful in the back of your mind to have a significant other that you now have developed a fetish for their certain characteristics, even if society clearly deems them as a flaw. You could also just be doing this for attention like there is literally no reason for you to have made this a thread.

I love him, I always have, and I've always liked bigger guys. That doesn't mean there is something psychologically wrong with me.
I love him, I always have, and I've always liked bigger guys. That doesn't mean there is something psychologically wrong with me.

If you say so :K: And studying the psychology of someone doesn't mean everything studied is wrong. It's just tapping into the average psyche to understand the average person (which is a useful thing to do), and to understand that is how sexual attraction and fetishes work. I mean you obv feel it's weird otherwise why did you make the thread. If you felt it were normal and that it wouldn't arouse people questioning your brain, then you wouldn't have made a thread :yy: Unless...like I said...you're looking for something like a fight or attention. In that case :getmecoat:
If you say so :K: And studying the psychology of someone doesn't mean everything studied is wrong. It's just tapping into the average psyche to understand the average person (which is a useful thing to do), and to understand that is how sexual attraction and fetishes work. I mean you obv feel it's weird otherwise why did you make the thread. If you felt it were normal and that it wouldn't arouse people questioning your brain, then you wouldn't have made a thread :yy: Unless...like I said...you're looking for something like a fight or attention. In that case :getmecoat:

i think she wants attention,
meanwhile she is getting hot and bothered over people that look like this

Quick Reply

Latest