The Student Room Group

Question for black girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Anonymous
Nothing I have said is racist, I am also half black and most attracted to black girls mostly over all other girls. Since you're gay it doesn't surprise me though that you cry 'racism' or 'bigotry' or 'discrimination' at every small petty thing. Gays are known for being big cry babies. Nobody respects your kind in the hood. Loool

You know I think the reason you're single is because you are generally not a nice person, if that's how you speak to people...
I honestly hope for your own sake that if you ever face discrimination, you won't expect anyone's sympathy, after an ignorant reply like that.

Btw, do you know the difference between race and sexual orientation??
Original post by cat-pook
Nailed. It.

The internalised racism and misogynoir is strong in this one!
Original post by asha.o
Based on what research? Predicted A*s and I'll blast Nicki any day because she not only encourages her fans to be educated but is an advocate and supporter of it. Also, dialect isn't based on music taste and neither is intelligence, stop being so pretentious and misogynistic.

Attachment not found

^^^Well this is my last GF from about 4 months ago and she refused to listen to Nicki because she said she reinforces negative stereotypes about black women and that she teaches girls not to respect themselves, and she's more educated than you so I'll rather believe her.
Original post by asha.o
The internalised racism and misogynoir is strong in this one!

Honestly, like... there is no correlation between what music people listen to and their school grades :') OP needs to take his head out of his ass for sure. You have solidly been KILLING it on this thread, though, and I am like in awe.
Attachment not found

^^^Well this is my last GF from about 4 months ago and she refused to listen to Nicki because she said she reinforces negative stereotypes about black women and that she teaches girls not to respect themselves, and she's more educated than you so I'll rather believe her.

Did you find Asha's school records or something, mate? I'd love to know HOW exactly you know your GF is more educated. Is she a part of Mensa, perhaps?
Literally all you need to do is google "Nicki Minaj education" and you get stuff like this so I think maybe you might need some education on basic internet use. The only person reinforcing negative stereotypes here is you.
Reply 125
Yeah I mean some of things I like only seem to be liked by middle class whites too, I don't even know any black people that read books except for religious books and nobody from my area is interested in anything but the hip hop/gangsta lifestyle I mean I used to be like them too so i understand them, but I got bored of doing the same things over and over so I opened up my mind to other things now I can't find anyone to share these interests with who is not white lmao.

You've just answered your own question... "nobody from your area". You're basing your stereotypes on the girls in your area. Book reading and liking other music is not determined by someone's race, but by someone's upbringing.
urgh typical race bait thread
Did you find Asha's school records or something, mate? I'd love to know HOW exactly you know your GF is more educated. Is she a part of Mensa, perhaps?
Literally all you need to do is google "Nicki Minaj education" and you get stuff like this so I think maybe you might need some education on basic internet use. The only person reinforcing negative stereotypes here is you.

Yeah that's why black intellectuals and speakers in America especially have come out and condemned Nicki Minaj for the degrading and derogatory content of her music. Seriously you must be about 15 if you believe that nothing 'artists' like Minaj do is harmful to image and perception of black people, she's one of the most attacked singers in the world by black intellectuals and black religious figures! I would say someone like Louis Farrakhan or Cornel West is more qualified to speak on the affairs of blacks worldwide and the disgusting so called music of people like Nicki than someone like you or Asha.
Honestly, like... there is no correlation between what music people listen to and their school grades :':wink: OP needs to take his head out of his ass for sure. You have solidly been KILLING it on this thread, though, and I am like in awe.

Thank you queen :h:
Original post by Tarius
I'm not black nor a girl, but they probably don't like you bcoz your racist. Improving that might increase your chances :biggrin:

What did he says in his statement that was racist?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that's why black intellectuals and speakers in America especially have come out and condemned Nicki Minaj for the degrading and derogatory content of her music. Seriously you must be about 15 if you believe that nothing 'artists' like Minaj do is harmful to image and perception of black people, she's one of the most attacked singers in the world by black intellectuals and black religious figures! I would say someone like Louis Farrakhan or Cornel West is more qualified to speak on the affairs of blacks worldwide and the disgusting so called music of people like Nicki than someone like you or Asha.

Ok, they're men? They can't tell what is degrading if Nicki is consenting to whatever the hell she wants. She is sexually liberated and because she doesn't fit into the ideals of being a covered black girl, she's a whore? I can speak for the affairs for black women because I am a black woman and black/other men cannot choose oppression for a black women. By the way, your internalised racism is showing because I don't see your "black intellect" condoning Iggy Azalea. Besides, you couldn't get a black girl with this mindset of yours, so you should just get off anon lmao.
As a black guy, i know from
experience that some black girls have no guidance whats so ever in their lives. Its particularly common in black Caribbean girls due to many of them growing up without a father.

What i'm saying is if fathers were around maybe these girls wouldn't be hooked onto this nasty entertainment industry. On the other hand i've come across lovely black girls that refrain themselves from going anywhere near that crap and instead focus on the important things in life like family, education, happiness, respect and moral values instead of listening to the same explicit so called "artists" over and over. Sex, drugs, money and fame. I fall in love with black girls with the opposite agenda and respect themselves.

Summary: Some black girls need serious disciplinary action.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

and stuff like this n this!
'I'm half black' doesn't mean you can't be racist too LOOL
A lot of ghettoness on this thread.
OP is a white troll probably.
Original post by asha.o
Ok, they're men? They can't tell what is degrading if Nicki is consenting to whatever the hell she wants. She is sexually liberated and because she doesn't fit into the ideals of being a covered black girl, she's a whore? I can speak for the affairs for black women because I am a black woman and black/other men cannot choose oppression for a black women. By the way, your internalised racism is showing because I don't see your "black intellect" condoning Iggy Azalea. Besides, you couldn't get a black girl with this mindset of yours, so you should just get off anon lmao.

I hate Iggy Azelia Lmao. Nicki Minaj, Azelia Banks, Kreayshawn, all of that crap. I don't know how you can listen to that stuff. You need some Nas, Biggie, and Mobb Deep in ya ears, ma. That's real hip hop. :smile:
don't generalise black girls. we dont only think of money. the only black girls you've seen are on screen black actresses. dnt pretend you"ve spoken to one. your just racist x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecatwithnohat
'I'm half black' doesn't mean you can't be racist too LOOL

You are right it doesn't but still if i was racist why would I like black girls the most? haaha. I don't find Chinese or East Asian women attractive in the slightest, does that make me racist against them now? Jheez, stop being so sensitive and easily offended. It's all banter at the end of the day, ma.
There's more to a man than his financial value. As long as we get along, that's all that matters. Unfortunately you've come across a vocal minority.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending