The Student Room Group

Girls...? Why do you find more in interest in...

Sorry about mistake in title.

I want to know why most the attractive girls only find interested in the lads who don't give a **** about their grade and future, the ones who tell the teachers to **** off and stuff.

I mean is that attractive or something? Cause I always wondered why that is.

Even when I and my friends try to even talk them about anything like pass me that pen or something to that effect they act like they don't know me or I'm a form of social death.

Explain lol

Scroll to see replies

So i think most girls like a 'bad boy' and not caring about their grades is a sign of that. Yeah, it can be seen as attractive as they are rebelling against the system etc. However I find these type of boys boring and so immature - as girls get older they realise what's best for them.

If your really interested in a girl find her on twitter/whatever and get to know and be there for her - it will quickly change her type & girls love that type of ****

Anyways, i feel like i'm typing like 50 yr old but honestly i'm 16 & a girl lol
hope it helps you understand a little better
Reply 2
Anyone?
Nice guys are typically boring and insecure, and least of all nice
Pretty sure the vast majority of girls on TSR don't and in the event that they do it's only for a quick snog/shag and not for a long term relationship.
Reply 5
Original post by TorpidPhil
Pretty sure the vast majority of girls on TSR don't and in the event that they do it's only for a quick snog/shag and not for a long term relationship.

Welp just must be all slags then at my school.
Reply 6
You begin to fall for them because most of them who act like that just put on an exterior and sometimes when you get to know them they are just like everyone else but it's attractive because they make you feel special. You feel special because it feels like they only show their internal true side to you. In the end though most of them don't really change and we end up regretting it so continue being the good guy because it's better off for you in the long run

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends; for me personally, if they have a justifiable reason for acting like a **** I do like myself a rebel... there's a reason this is anon. BLAME MY SHELTERED UPBRINGING OK!
I don't like it at all. It's just trivial attention seeking and typical male ego; trying to show how strong they are or whatever. Some people genuinely do have problems due to a horrible past and I would probably just feel the need to help a boy like that (as long as he's willing to help himself) and in the process I could see myself maybe falling for him....but only if I see him trying his best to be better. So actually, I prefer nice guys, but that doesn't mean you always have to show it. I remember my friend always used to say she wanted a guy that would act tough on the outside but on the inside they're actually kind and sensitive. I don't know lol
Reply 9
Original post by ARiley1765

I want to know why most the attractive girls only find interested in the lads who don't give a **** about their grade and future, the ones who tell the teachers to **** off and stuff.

Even when I and my friends try to even talk them about anything like pass me that pen or something to that effect they act like they don't know me or I'm a form of social death.

Explain lol

Google "ladder theory".

You can thank me now.
Most guys who do give a **** tend to be boring and insecure, but that's just my opinion
Well the people who don't care for their future, are simply inferior, as i'll be far higher up the hierarchy as I DO care about my future and grades. I have no idea how lack of intellect, being mentally slow and less logical is at all attractive. Also, caring about your future does not automatically a 'nice guy'. I want success for hedonistic reasons, nothing less.

Explain lol

personally I find that SOOO unattractive ambition is attractive, its the typical stereotype of a bad ass, they do it for attention, some girls like the fact they are cocky and outgoing! its easier for girls that way, the boy will be open and loud meaning little work for the girl, unlike a shyer more reserved boy who girls will have to actually talk to get to know and spend time with! masculinity is attractive, but I don't think girl understand this can be found with out being with a bad ass :cool:
Original post by LibertyMan
Nice guys are typically boring and insecure, and least of all nice

and arrogant and the opposite of nice.
Reply 14
Women want the charming, thrill-seeking bad boys when they're young and still dating, but when they're looking to marry/settle down they want stable, dependable and faithful partners (i.e. not bad boys)

Explain lol

I think like most have said, some girls just like the bad boy rebellious type. Personally I find people who disrespect teachers like that completely unattractive and wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Ambition is definitely an attractive trait IMO and and any form of cockiness is the opposite. I don't know why girls go for that kind of guy but I do know that not all girls do.
Reply 16
Original post by ellietaylor73
personally I find that SOOO unattractive ambition is attractive, its the typical stereotype of a bad ass, they do it for attention, some girls like the fact they are cocky and outgoing! its easier for girls that way, the boy will be open and loud meaning little work for the girl, unlike a shyer more reserved boy who girls will have to actually talk to get to know and spend time with! masculinity is attractive, but I don't think girl understand this can be found with out being with a bad ass :cool:

Sorry but I don't agree with where you've said it will be less work for the girl. Most boys who behave loudly and outgoing normally have a different side of their personality and girls have to work to get to it because most boys who follow the wrong path want to change and when the right girl comes along she will decide to help him and that process is SO hard for a girl but girls get satisfaction from doing it as well that's why they go for someone like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I don't. In fact I place a huge amount of emphasis on the principle of people having manners and appreciating things, little or big. I feel disgusted when people don't show respect and decency towards others.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sb0245
Sorry but I don't agree with where you've said it will be less work for the girl. Most boys who behave loudly and outgoing normally have a different side of their personality and girls have to work to get to it because most boys who follow the wrong path want to change and when the right girl comes along she will decide to help him and that process is SO hard for a girl but girls get satisfaction from doing it as well that's why they go for someone like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry I don't think it was too clear, normally the bad boy isn't a long term lover, Im referring to short term the loud characteristic makes it easier and quicker for things to progress( an easy shag) I understand where you are coming from as a long term factor 100% but I feel the initial attraction to a bad boy is a short term one :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by ellietaylor73
sorry I don't think it was too clear, normally the bad boy isn't a long term lover, Im referring to short term the loud characteristic makes it easier and quicker for things to progress( an easy shag) I understand where you are coming from as a long term factor 100% but I feel the initial attraction to a bad boy is a short term one :smile:

Oh okay I understand where your coming from. Most decent boys don't even look for "quick shags" anyway, they should be looking for meaningful relationships, so if a girl does go to a loud persona just for the purpose of a "quick shag" she ain't really got any self respect and isn't a girl worth worrying about in terms of who she would rather pick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest