The Student Room Group

Small boobs...

I'm 16 and my boobs are a mere 30A
Compared to my friends, I look like a plank lol
I don't see them majorly growing anytime soon, what are your opinions on small boobs?

Scroll to see replies

If you're happy with them, **** what everyone else thinks :smile:
I have small boobs too and I do not care.
As a guy, big boobs are a plus, but not really important or a necessity. Just be happy in your skin, that's important. :smile:
Personally i like them better most guys will think im weird for that but meh. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
Personally i like them better most guys will think im weird for that but meh. :smile:

Even A cups?
All titties are nice titties.
You're still 16, might still have some growing left to do tbh. It was the same with me until a few years ago when I suddenly curved out miraculously - no idea how, probably hormones + eating more.

But I agree with the others, you'll only feel unhappy with them if you can't learn to appreciate them for what they are. Small can be beautiful and they will still be functional. A lot of big-busted girls wish their boobs were smaller (it puts pressure on their backs, hard to find decent bras, get a lot of perves leerings, etc.) A lot of smaller girls wish they had bigger. I'm pretty sure people like Keira Knightley don't care much about being flat-chested. Just stay healthy - eat right, consume enough calories, exercise, etc. Wear clothes that flatter your figure.
Reply 8
Original post by Precious Illusions

Agreed.
Reply 9
Original post by Precious Illusions

Even this chap's titties?

Original post by Anonymous
Even A cups?

yup, but as godiva said, you may continue to grow until your 21, so dont worry about it.

But dont worry about it from a male point of view, yes a lot of guys will be obsessive over the biggest size they can get their hands on, others, like me, like different things :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
go to the gym and do a lot of squats with weights, the butt you'll get from that will more than make up for the boobs! bum>boobs
Men don't like large boobs.

Men like all boobs. BOOOOOOBS. Even 30As, it's all BOOOOOOOOOOBS. Mmmm.

Seriously, no problem.
Original post by lustawny
Even this chap's titties?

especially his
Reply 14
Some very creepy posts in here.....it's largely personal opinion, majority of men prefer larger boobs, I do not, that's life.......
Nothing wrong with small boobs. Boobs are boobs.
Awwh babes,

Listen hun, you gotta love yourself. I promise you that when you learn to love yourself you'll have a positivity and a smile that will mean that guys don't even bother looking at you in terms of tits and arse because you have that thing that goes beyond and I know guys that would kill to have someone like that. I'm one of them.

Don't let the masses dictate to you what hot and what's not. Too fat, too thin, that's just media spin. You look best when you're comfortable in your own skin.
In some ways it can actually be better to have small boobs, for example jogging/running if you're bigger can be quite uncomfortable. And I don't think guys tend to care that much about this...? (and if any do then they're not really worth your time). So OP, I'd try not to worry about it :smile: Everyone has things about their appearance they don't like.
Original post by James Milibanter
Don't let the masses dictate to you what hot and what's not. Too fat, too thin, that's just media spin. You look best when you're comfortable in your own skin.

Do you write your own rap songs, by any chance?
Original post by lustawny
Do you write your own rap songs, by any chance?

Yes I do, but that was actually a quote from a friend of mine. Sorry to disappoint.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending