The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Just feeling really pissed off and want to smash my head somewhere. I've put my clothes in the washing machine but forgot to put the liquid, so that is an hour wasted. When I'm really tired and if not sleep then could do with just staying in rather than having to go walk down every now and then.

And I'm just unhappy about earlier as well. (Disgusting behaviour towards women from someone that I call a friend)

Spoiler

That is before we talk about me not texting people. Again. Another occasion that I've forgotten to send messages to see how people are doing. I forgot my glass in a girl's flat after a party about 2 and a half months ago. and I've still not got it back. All because I haven't chased it up. Then we come to talking to my flatmate, haven't messaged her to see how she is doing. No wonder I don't get remembered when it comes to parties.

Still don't get how I'm going to break this habit of being so quiet, and my mind being blank all the time.
cant do this
Can't do this. :cry:
Original post by ScaryScience
cant do this

Original post by Midnightmemories
Can't do this. :cry:

Big hugs to both of you! :hugs:
Reallt really low
Original post by Pathway
Reallt really low

:jumphug: Can talk if it'd help? Should be around on an off if you want me.

Hope everyone's alright :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to fail my exam on Tuesday I looked at the specimen paper and I don't know anything. I'm alternating between crying and feeling like I'm gonna be sick I can't do this I'm going to be a failure yet again and my family will be even less proud of me than they already are :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I'm going to fail my exam on Tuesday I looked at the specimen paper and I don't know anything. I'm alternating between crying and feeling like I'm gonna be sick I can't do this I'm going to be a failure yet again and my family will be even less proud of me than they already are :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay deep breath. Can you do the specimen paper with your notes? Go seek out the answers online it might give you more of an idea about what is going on. Is there anyone on your course you could go over stuff with?
Original post by Valvopus
Okay deep breath. Can you do the specimen paper with your notes? Go seek out the answers online it might give you more of an idea about what is going on. Is there anyone on your course you could go over stuff with?

I can do it with my lecture notes but not with just my mind I can't remember it all :s-smilie: yeah I've been trying to use Wikipedia to get a basic idea of topics that I don't get. There's no-one I can go over stuff with, because I'm resitting I don't know anyone in my year any more :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
can't focus today, everything going around and round my mind and it isn't going away... :cry:
I can do it with my lecture notes but not with just my mind I can't remember it all :s-smilie: yeah I've been trying to use Wikipedia to get a basic idea of topics that I don't get. There's no-one I can go over stuff with, because I'm resitting I don't know anyone in my year any more :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think about remembering basic concept is prodrugs, biological availability. Okay what would case issues - lipid insolubility, how could that be overcome answer. Don't remember all the bitty detail. Concepts then fill in the big picture.
Think about remembering basic concept is prodrugs, biological availability. Okay what would case issues - lipid insolubility, how could that be overcome answer. Don't remember all the bitty detail. Concepts then fill in the big picture.

I don't think I can do this, maybe I'm just too stupid for pharmacy :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think I can do this, maybe I'm just too stupid for pharmacy :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You aren't. I promise you, you are capable of this. Memorising a ton of stuff is difficult but I'd you break it down into different basic ideas to build on it gets easier.
You aren't. I promise you, you are capable of this. Memorising a ton of stuff is difficult but I'd you break it down into different basic ideas to build on it gets easier.

:hugs: I feel like you've got far too much faith in me :sadnod: I feel like I started revising really early this year and I still don't know anything :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: I feel like you've got far too much faith in me :sadnod: I feel like I started revising really early this year and I still don't know anything :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent you something on Skype. Break it down and its easier. Problem, solution example details

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to cry. I've been put on quetiapine to help with the voices, and it has knocked me for six. I have a pounding headache, I'm so tired. I can't cope. :frown:
Original post by CescaD96
I want to cry. I've been put on quetiapine to help with the voices, and it has knocked me for six. I have a pounding headache, I'm so tired. I can't cope. :frown:

:hugs: Sorry it's being so tough for you - I was on quetiapine for a little bit and it didn't work out for me, but it's important to distinguish between manageable side-effects that will go away, and ones that are just unbearable. If you're not sure which category, talk to a friend or your doctor to help you distinguish and decide if it's a good idea to continue with it. :smile:
Original post by furryface12
:jumphug: Can talk if it'd help? Should be around on an off if you want me.

Hope everyone's alright :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

just don#t think i can get better so dont know what to do

hope youre ok
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Sorry it's being so tough for you - I was on quetiapine for a little bit and it didn't work out for me, but it's important to distinguish between manageable side-effects that will go away, and ones that are just unbearable. If you're not sure which category, talk to a friend or your doctor to help you distinguish and decide if it's a good idea to continue with it. :smile:

The headache comes and goes with, and I am just finding it hard to speak, I have to think about it.
Original post by CescaD96

Can you take it all at night (fi you're not already)?

Latest