The Student Room Group

Any fans of the same shows as me?

I'm into: Melissa and Joey, Baby Daddy, Suburgatory, Eastenders (I LOVE EASTENDERS), The big bang theory (AKA MY LYFE).
If you like these shows, comment cos I need someone to talk to about them haha

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no
Reply 2
Original post by jlsmp
no

Well that was pointless then :/
Original post by ThatGurl
I'm into: Melissa and Joey, Baby Daddy, Suburgatory, Eastenders (I LOVE EASTENDERS), The big bang theory (AKA MY LYFE).

You're a cheek™.

A chavvy geek.
Reply 4
Original post by Xin Xang
You're a cheek™.

A chavvy geek.

I cannot believe you just called me a chav. Eastenders is amazing haha, I'm rly getting into it atm
I love Melissa and Joey!
I cannot believe you just called me a chav. Eastenders is amazing haha, I'm rly getting into it atm

I think its a pretty well established fact that Eastenders is for chavs.

Its literally a show about chavs doing chavvy things.

You couldn't find a show less chavvy.
Reply 7
I think its a pretty well established fact that Eastenders is for chavs.

Its literally a show about chavs doing chavvy things.

You couldn't find a show less chavvy.

No not really, if you watch it you'll know it's not. It has real issues in it which is probably why I like it so much. One thing I don't like about it though is the repetitive story lines
Reply 8
Original post by Purple-Pixie
I love Melissa and Joey!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melissa and Joey is life. Seriously. I've got one more series to go I think, if only E4 would show it already
No not really, if you watch it you'll know it's not. It has real issues in it which is probably why I like it so much. One thing I don't like about it though is the repetitive story lines

Is your name one of the following:

Teagon
Shannon
Annabell
Laycee-Mae
Mischa
Chardonnay
Honey
Lexi
Millie/ Molly
Reply 10
Is your name one of the following:

Teagon
Shannon
Annabell
Laycee-Mae
Mischa
Chardonnay
Honey
Lexi
Millie/ Molly

No. It's Sanaa. haha
No. It's Sanaa. haha

OK.

Well you're still a chav. Accept it.
Reply 12
OK.

Well you're still a chav. Accept it.

No I'm not. What kind of qualities do I possess that makes me a chav???
No I'm not. What kind of qualities do I possess that makes me a chav???

You like Eastenders.
Reply 14
You like Eastenders.

So? Thousands of people like eastenders. Even in america and Australia so does that make them all chavs?
So? Thousands of people like eastenders. Even in america and Australia so does that make them all chavs?

In America and Australia they aren't called chavs.

They're called peasants.

But yes they are all chavs.

I watch all the same e4 ones regularly. Except suburgatory, used to watch it but never see it on anymore. I havent watched eastenders in years, become quite boring imo but used to watch when i was younger

Dw bouh the other dude talking. Hes just a loner probably
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melissa and Joey is life. Seriously. I've got one more series to go I think, if only E4 would show it already

I've got one more series to go too and I really want E4 to show it! But then again the sooner they show it, the sooner Melissa and Joey is over for good :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by newblood
I watch all the same e4 ones regularly. Except suburgatory, used to watch it but never see it on anymore. I havent watched eastenders in years, become quite boring imo but used to watch when i was younger

Dw bouh the other dude talking. Hes just a loner probably

e4 shows are so good omg and yeah suburgatory has a few seasons left but it hasn't been shown in ages :/ and thankss
Reply 19
Original post by Purple-Pixie
I've got one more series to go too and I really want E4 to show it! But then again the sooner they show it, the sooner Melissa and Joey is over for good :frown:

Omg ik. I hate when shows end ugh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending