The Student Room Group

Good and affordable jeans!!

This is for girls,

do you know where I could find skinny jeans that are good quality - don't stretch out and wash out, are high waisted and are still affordable? I know about topshop jeans but they looking for maybe a different brand :smile:
I absolutely love H&M jeans! I find that sometimes trying to work out what size you actually are in them is a bit of a pain, but who doesn't love trying on clothes!? :wink: I've had the same pair for nearly two years and the only thing I've found now is that they're wearing a little thin on the bum, but they've literally been worn to death! But H&M is seriously worth a look! :smile:
Reply 2
I know you said not Topshop jeans... but they literally are the best! I recommend the Jamie jeans if you want a classic jean or the Leigh for something softer.
Zara jeans are good. They last well and are cheaper than Topshop jeans. Probably my favourite place for jeans.
Reply 4
Original post by Witcher
I know you said not Topshop jeans... but they literally are the best! I recommend the Jamie jeans if you want a classic jean or the Leigh for something softer.

I love topshop jeans but I just noticed that their black jeans fade quicker than any other jeans I've ever had :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by gabzy
I love topshop jeans but I just noticed that their black jeans fade quicker than any other jeans I've ever had :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats true I have noticed this too! I only have one pair of black and the rest are blue though :smile: I think the Jamie jeans are better for not fading I heard x
Reply 6
Miss Selfridge do nice jeans
Reply 7
Original post by Witcher
Thats true I have noticed this too! I only have one pair of black and the rest are blue though :smile: I think the Jamie jeans are better for not fading I heard x

I might try those thanks I had a pair of Joni ones they are more like jeggings and they turned grey after a month x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by gabzy
This is for girls,

do you know where I could find skinny jeans that are good quality - don't stretch out and wash out, are high waisted and are still affordable? I know about topshop jeans but they looking for maybe a different brand :smile:

I know this is gonna sound ridiculous but George in ASDA have the best high waisted jeans that are around £16 lol who's spending £40 in Topshop for one pair not meeee, they don't look mumsy or anything, i guess nobody ever thinks of going there
Reply 9
Original post by gabzy
This is for girls,

The US Amazon site has Levi's for really really low prices. I don't know the exact price, depends on the pair, but you can get them for around £30. I think delivery is free to the UK too.

You wouldn't be able to try them on though, unless you go out and find somewhere else that sells them.

I'm a guy by the way :colondollar:
Reply 10
Original post by .JC.
The US Amazon site has Levi's for really really low prices. I don't know the exact price, depends on the pair, but you can get them for around £30. I think delivery is free to the UK too.

You wouldn't be able to try them on though, unless you go out and find somewhere else that sells them.

I'm a guy by the way :colondollar:

Well I said just girls!!!!!joking I kinda want to try them on first cause I'm not a standard size haha but thanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by imy16
I know this is gonna sound ridiculous but George in ASDA have the best high waisted jeans that are around £16 lol who's spending £40 in Topshop for one pair not meeee, they don't look mumsy or anything, i guess nobody ever thinks of going there

Do you know if they come measured in inches like topshop jeans or just general sizes like 10,12? I forgot to mention that I'm tall so most places don't actually have jeans long enough for me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by elliecandlin
I absolutely love H&M jeans! I find that sometimes trying to work out what size you actually are in them is a bit of a pain, but who doesn't love trying on clothes!? :wink: I've had the same pair for nearly two years and the only thing I've found now is that they're wearing a little thin on the bum, but they've literally been worn to death! But H&M is seriously worth a look! :smile:

Thank you, I had a pair but it kinda stretched out in the butt/wait area. I know they are really good price tho:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by gabzy
Well I said just girls!!!!!joking I kinda want to try them on first cause I'm not a standard size haha but thanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you live near a shop that sells them, I'd recommend trying them on and then buying off Amazon if you like them. They retail here for £80, so £30 and under is a bargain.
Just go online and find skinny jeans.
E-bay, Amazon and other online stores will give you affordable range of jeans....!

Quick Reply

Latest