The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Spanish Reading/Listening - 15th May 2015

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Original post by Beforetheworst
Thank you! Luckily it wasn't on anyway😜 hope you did well!

Not sure about it on the listening but reading I think I did okay. You too!
Original post by fabsafxo

Spoiler

I could give pretty much all the answers I just can't remember all the questions
Reply 143
Original post by Ukcurious
I could give pretty much all the answers I just can't remember all the questions

what did you put for the first question on the listening on likes and dislikes about shopping?
Original post by jazzy12
what did you put for the first question on the listening on likes and dislikes about shopping?

Remember this vaguely but likes : shopping assistant, and department stores, dislikes : shopping on Sunday and Internet shopping
Remember this vaguely but likes : shopping assistant, and department stores, dislikes : shopping on Sunday and Internet shopping

Also for one of the questions, was it that she was preparing for work experience/exams?
Reply 146
Does anyone remember any other answers to questions?
Original post by zigocarn
Also for one of the questions, was it that she was preparing for work experience/exams?

What question was this
What question was this

Can't recall the question. Can you by any chance list your answers?
can someone post their answers (the ones they can remember) por favor :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kaybannell
can someone post their answers (the ones they can remember) por favor :smile:

If you can remember the questions and post them, I'll be able to remember my answers if that's any help. Though I guessed quite a few!
Reply 151
Guys I did bad on these exams. Could someone possibly calculate an approx grade for me? I got A* in all 4 sections (2 writing 2 speaking) but then I believe I got a C in listening and a D in reading. :|

What did you get for why you should be careful online??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OMAM
Guys I did bad on these exams. Could someone possibly calculate an approx grade for me? I got A* in all 4 sections (2 writing 2 speaking) but then I believe I got a C in listening and a D in reading. :|

It looks like you will be looking at a high B. If I'm honest, the boundaries will be ridiculously low based on the fact that most people guessed the stuff. I would honestly predict you an A maybe A*.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jacobnomafo
It looks like you will be looking at a high B. If I'm honest, the boundaries will be ridiculously low based on the fact that most people guessed the stuff. I would honestly predict you an A maybe A*.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's probably going to be 24 (A*) for listening and 28 (A*) for reading.
Reply 155
Oh thank God. Thank you guys you have honestly calmed me down
Reply 156
Does anyone remember any questions? What did people get for the online/internet 8 marker?
Listening

Q1: Likes and Dislikes- Was is hotel rooms and department stores for likes, and Sunday shopping plus Internet shopping for dislikes ?

Q2: The girl talking about her friends- can't remember answers, some options were like unfriendly, kind etc

Q3: I think this was the one about a Museum ? I remember some options being cost, many things to do ?

Q4: The Festival

Q5: Think It was the one about Work experience, listen to messages, chats with colleagues etc.

Q6: Thinks this was the one about Summer Holidays, or what they're were doing in the holidays, 'Picturesque region'

Q7: Salvador and Eugenia

Q8: Education, there were two parts, one with pressure, strict teachers etc. The other asked her about some opinions of the school, 'lack of choice'

If anyone could add to any, or answer any that'd be great
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jacobnomafo
What did you get for why you should be careful online??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if your talking about the dangers of Internet question I put stalking and scams
for the dangers online i put robbery and bullying but i'm pretty sure they're wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending