The Student Room Group

OCR Biology How Science Works help

Hey,
I'm currently going over F215 and in my textbook there are green 'How Science Works' pages. Do I need to know this for the exams or is it just for the practicals?
What I'm specifically looking at is Genes and body plans and there is a lot of information on Drosophila (fly) development but the spec just states: explain that the genes that controldevelopment of body plans are similar inplants, animals and fungi, with reference tohomeobox sequences (HSW1)
Original post by Faithams
Hey,
I'm currently going over F215 and in my textbook there are green 'How Science Works' pages. Do I need to know this for the exams or is it just for the practicals?
What I'm specifically looking at is Genes and body plans and there is a lot of information on Drosophila (fly) development but the spec just states: explain that the genes that controldevelopment of body plans are similar inplants, animals and fungi, with reference tohomeobox sequences (HSW1)

hey

im an as ocr biology student. can u giv me some help on ocr biology? like transport in plants and lung capacity
Reply 2
Hey,

I think you just need to understand the general principle- you never know, they could chuck a two marker or one marker on it. Nothing to stress over.
Reply 3
Original post by hajs
I think you just need to understand the general principle- you never know, they could chuck a two marker or one marker on it. Nothing to stress over.

Hopefully not haha.
I guess I'll just cover the very key parts, thanks.
Reply 4
Hopefully not haha.
I guess I'll just cover the very key parts, thanks.

GoodLuck !:biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Sapphire bbb
hey

im an as ocr biology student. can u giv me some help on ocr biology? like transport in plants and lung capacity

Hey :smile:
I don't really remember too much but there are so many resources here on TSR, check this link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/resources?q=&level_id%5B%5D=as&subject_id%5B%5D=biology&board_id%5B%5D=ocr
If you ask me a specific question I can probably help you though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending