The Student Room Group

Is this abnormal?

Right now, I'm kinda pissed off due to the sheer volume of stupidity of some people.
Whenever I feel angry, I typically have this urge to destory something like just destory one thing and vent my anger out on that thing.
Sometimes, I keep my anger to myself and just let it out in one massive rage despite knowing how unhealthy that is.
Is that normal?

:mad: Today's not a good day
Reply 1
It seems like you are just really stressed to be honest. We all have those days, but it does seem like you're projecting your anger on one object. I would suggest taking up a sport or martial art to get rid of pent up aggression.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by MayraZA
It seems like you are just really stressed to be honest. We all have those days, but it does seem like you're projecting your anger on one object. I would suggest taking up a sport or martial art to get rid of pent up aggression.

Hope that helps :smile:

I have definitely been really stressed especially due to exams and stuff.
I guess I should take up a sport or martial art although I'm not exactly a sporty person though, I think swimming or running might help but I'm just so lazy :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by Feraligatr
I have definitely been really stressed especially due to exams and stuff.
I guess I should take up a sport or martial art although I'm not exactly a sporty person though, I think swimming or running might help but I'm just so lazy :redface:

Me too! Lol. This year I have 13 exams so I'm stressed 24/7. I'm not a sporty person but I play tennis, squash or badminton when I have the time. It helps if you image the ball as the object of your stress lol.

Hope you de stress soon, you could always try baking or something. And good luck for your exams! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by MayraZA
Me too! Lol. This year I have 13 exams so I'm stressed 24/7. I'm not a sporty person but I play tennis, squash or badminton when I have the time. It helps if you image the ball as the object of your stress lol.

Hope you de stress soon, you could always try baking or something. And good luck for your exams! :smile:

I should really consider that, I guess I should get a stress ball to help relieve my stress....

Baking's for girls though :redface:

Good luck with yours too :smile:
Reply 5
I should really consider that, I guess I should get a stress ball to help relieve my stress....

Baking's for girls though :redface:

Good luck with yours too :smile:

Baking is for both genders, did you not see the Great British Bake off? lol. A stress ball is probably a better idea though.
Reply 6
Typical Feraligatr. Stop activating Torrent.
Baking's for girls though

My dad bakes like 24/7. Beating the sh*t out of something is probably better for releasing lots of stress though, a martial art might be the way forward.
Go for a run or buy a punch bag
Reply 9
Original post by Retired_Messiah
My dad bakes like 24/7. Beating the sh*t out of something is probably better for releasing lots of stress though, a martial art might be the way forward.

Yeah. Probably better to beat something up than bake to relieve stress

Original post by earthworm
Go for a run or buy a punch bag

If I'm not feeling lazy, I'll probably try

Original post by Exon
Typical Feraligatr. Stop activating Torrent.

:lol: That made me laugh :lol:
Feraligatr needs to destress though :redface:

Original post by MayraZA
Baking is for both genders, did you not see the Great British Bake off? lol. A stress ball is probably a better idea though.

Yeah I know but its more a feminine activity than a male one :redface: Yeah probably :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest