The Student Room Group
Original post by Parrotperson
I am really worried cause I have heard some rumors about the c2 paper being gotten hold of early and I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it. I find c2 really hard and if this is true I am screwed cause apparently we will be given a harder paper instead. I really hope it hasn't :frown:

What do you find difficult about C2? Also, how difficult the paper is does not really mean anything as the boundaries are set according to relative difficulty, they aren't fixed each year. One year for example in an FP1 paper in OCR, 65/72 was 80% UMS = A, another year 64/72 was 100% UMS.
I am really worried cause I have heard some rumors about the c2 paper being gotten hold of early and I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it. I find c2 really hard and if this is true I am screwed cause apparently we will be given a harder paper instead. I really hope it hasn't :frown:

Yes the paper has been leaked.
So they will be setting a reserve paper.
And don't worry. The grade boundaries will be set accordingly 😀😄
Reply 3
Original post by BewareTomato
So they will be setting a reserve paper.
And don't worry. The grade boundaries will be set accordingly 😀😄

So this means that the paper will be a really weird one like the c1 one was :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
has it been leaked?
i thought it hadnt....
Reply 5
What exam board?
:O
Reply 7

I have not heard that papers are being replaced but if they are then they should be of the same standard as the ones they replace. Why would they be harder?
Original post by BewareTomato

Do you have a source for this information?

As far as we're aware NO SUCH LEAK has occurred.
Can I pls get a legitimate answer !
There is noooo way Im gonna do the harder C2 paper - I didn't sign up for that ****
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sami.k
So this means that the paper will be a really weird one like the c1 one was :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by PointDexter
Can I pls get a legitimate answer !
There is noooo way Im gonna do the harder C2 paper - I didn't sign up for that ****

It is the same for everyone, stop complaining, it does not matter whether it has been replaced or not and you should not waste time thinking about that. If it is hard grade boundaries will be low, you will almost definitely get the grade you deserve, harder paper or not. If you do enough work no matter how hard the paper it wont really matter.
Right, I'm taking the executive decision to lock this thread.

The C2 paper HAS NOT, I repeat, HAS NOT been leaked. There will NOT be a reserve paper. Everyone should not waste their time worrying about this and should actually do some revision.

Any problems, message me directly.

Latest