The Student Room Group

English Literature Part A 2015-May 15 Eminent Victorians extract

Hi,
Yesterday morning i did the Eng lit paper on Victorian lit. My points for part A were about British belief in their own superiority,Glory of war and the want for expansion. Are all these points appropriate and was the author of the extract admiring of 'Gordon'?

Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by GeorgeWorthy
Hi,
Yesterday morning i did the Eng lit paper on Victorian lit. My points for part A were about British belief in their own superiority,Glory of war and the want for expansion. Are all these points appropriate and was the author of the extract admiring of 'Gordon'?

Thanks!

Hi I also did this paper. Mixed responses from my class and we all seemed to have a slightly different focus (there's only 6 of us anyway) I also mainly focused on glory of war and mentioned expansion in places. Slightly worried about how I did though as my wider reading wasn't great and not sure I fully grasped what the question was asking. What texts to you use for wider reading?

Quick Reply

Latest