The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Chemistry - C2 & C3 (14th May 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrTechGamer
what did you guys get for the 6 marker on group 1's methods and group 2's methods for the 6 marker c3 ?[/QUO
are u in year 11?
Original post by maxjackson5
Biology and Chemistry A* grade boundaries? A range of answers would be great because obviously some people are going to find them harder than others.

Are u in year 11?
Can anyone please please let me know the 6 marker question of b1 from june 2014 exam paper. Thank you
Can anyone please please let me know the 6 marker question from june 2014 B1 exam paper. Thank you
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RianD1998
It never said After so don't make stuff up. The majority of people I asked put 20, still it could be either 14 or 20 :smile:

It said total and they were basically trying to ask you what was the overall energy change after the whole experiment (total experiment). So it's end temp take away start temp which is 14. Everyone I know put 14. There is a reason why the graph goes down you know. It didn't just go down for the sake of it.
Original post by co0lguy123
Can anyone please please let me know the 6 marker question from june 2014 B1 exam paper. Thank you

Go on the aqa website
Hey, does anyone have the B2 paper? Thanks! :smile:
Original post by co0lguy123
Can anyone please please let me know the 6 marker question of b1 from june 2014 exam paper. Thank you

All 2014 exams are freely available on the AQA website.
Original post by MadHannah23
If you added up the scores for C1, C2, C3 and ISA, how many marks out of 230 do you think it will be for an A?
I know we haven't done C1 yet but just based on these papers and last years grade boundaries?

i know overall you need

360/400 for an A*

320/400 for an A

2080/400 for a B
does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme for c3 ?
Reply 1550
Original post by GCSEs-2015
Is it only me who feels that they flopped c3 :frown:
I'm really upset at the moment knowing that I definitely got a few 1 mark/2 mark questions wrong :frown:

I think I flopped it too. After that 6 marker (I was feeling really confident up to this point), I turned the page to the next question and to my despair it was all downhill for me...I was hoping for an A but I might have a B now :/
Reply 1551
Did anybody else think that the C2 6 marker was actually quite difficult because you had to draw on your own knowledge to answer the question fully? (sorry if this has already been asked I am new and I haven't read the entire thread :smile: ) Maybe I just read it wrong as I had the worst head cold ever on thursday.
I definitely didn't do very well on C3! Let's hope bio and Phys will save me:s-smilie:
what was the answer to the empirical formula question?? :/
Reply 1554
Original post by ludo4
Did anybody else think that the C2 6 marker was actually quite difficult because you had to draw on your own knowledge to answer the question fully? (sorry if this has already been asked I am new and I haven't read the entire thread :smile: ) Maybe I just read it wrong as I had the worst head cold ever on thursday.
yes i found it so bloody hard :s-smilie:
Reply 1555
Original post by becca098
pb2O3 i believe
Original post by becca098

Pb2O3
Original post by ludo4

It was absolutely pathetic. You know this year the AQA science exams have really been pi**ing me off! The B2 paper was a bloody piece of crap and the C2 paper's 6 marker was absolutely pathetic. Made me want to rip the paper's creator's neck off
Original post by ArcticNeighbour
It was absolutely pathetic. You know this year the AQA science exams have really been pi**ing me off! The B2 paper was a bloody piece of crap and the C2 paper's 6 marker was absolutely pathetic. Made me want to rip the paper's creator's neck off

I think everyone feels the same way tbh
Reply 1559
What did you guys write about that question er about advantages and disadvantages of method 1 and two i think it was unit 3?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending