The Student Room Group

Does this text message suggest that I really just want to shag her...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jedanselemyia
Oh, that changes things. The message still sounds ok but since she's in relationship do you think she'll accept?

He's been trying to lure her away from her boyfriend for weeks, and she has no idea that that is what he's trying to achieve
Original post by The_Internet
Thanks?

Quoted the wrong person, sorry.
Original post by Mildred Gumption
Um.. I'm assuming she wants to keep this boyfriend?

Possibly, possibly not...
Original post by georgiaswift
He's been trying to lure her away from her boyfriend for weeks, and she has no idea that that is what he's trying to achieve

For real? That's pretty low
If so OP, that's your business.
Original post by Enoxial
Quoted the wrong person, sorry.

Ah this makes more sense. I thought wuuuut?
Original post by georgiaswift

All speculation!
Original post by Adipoptosis
All speculation!

No it's not - reference your previous threads.
Fix that typo
Original post by childofthesun
Fix that typo

But they're called the Lickey Hills lol
Possibly, possibly not...

Is he a prick?
Brilliant! The only thing is we're not a couple. She has a boyfriend. We normally go to this place called Six Eight for coffee, is my suggestion of going on a walk still ok?

Wait so do you want to have sex with her or you just want to be friends and want to make sure you're not sounding as if you want to have sex with her?
Original post by Sophia1111
Wait so do you want to have sex with her or you just want to be friends and want to make sure you're not sounding as if you want to have sex with her?

The latter obviously! :wink:
Original post by Mildred Gumption
Is he a prick?

Well, I think he is. He's an arrogant, short, uncaring, uninspiring, greedy piece of ****. I'm not sure what she thinks.
Good man!

Friend zone bro?
Original post by childofthesun
Fix that typo

Do you even geography?
So you two usually go to 'six-eight' but you're keen to go one better than that in the Lickey Hills?

Sounds ideal.
Well, I think he is. He's an arrogant, short, uncaring, uninspiring, greedy piece of ****. I'm not sure what she thinks.

Aww, that sucks. And you are good friends with this girl? Sounds like she's into you if you go for coffee regularly and stuff
More cringe from the 25 year old manchild.

Also lmao @ any man who uses exclamation marks and smileys in a text message.
Original post by cambio wechsel
So you two usually go to 'six-eight' but you're keen to go one better than that in the Lickey Hills?

Sounds ideal.

Hahahaha brilliant. Yes. Six Eight Kafe is the best coffee I have in Birmingham!
the only lie is that the weather is **** all days next week :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest