Yeah i added a diagram too
how are you revising for p1
how did anyone ict exam go
QUOTE=leemz;55862307]Yeah i added a diagram too
what do you think of p2 and p3:biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by haseebahmed7862
how are you revising for p1

well at the moment, i read off the text book then the revision guide and make essential notes. I then read more on the bitesize website and then I watch videos and answer questions
Reply 25
I am hopeless when it comes to physics and this exam is gonna be one challenge. You all sound so prepared.

Hope you all do well
Reply 26
Tomorrow is the exam, Good luck everybody
Good luck everyone for tomorrow. :biggrin: Hoping for six marker on em spectrum, haven't seen it in a while. Also I have a feeling we could gets six marker on transformers
Reply 28
On the last 6 mark question, did anyone mention the points on the graph which showed what the ball was doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Haskii
On the last 6 mark question, did anyone mention the points on the graph which showed what the ball was doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put that the points at the top and bottom showed whether the magnet was at the top or bottom and that they were where it changed direction
What did anyone get for the question that asked for how long it took for a wave to reach Earth? I got a really big number but it was in seconds so hopefully it will be okay...
Original post by crazibara
What did anyone get for the question that asked for how long it took for a wave to reach Earth? I got a really big number but it was in seconds so hopefully it will be okay...

I got a really big number as well :smile:
I put that the points at the top and bottom showed whether the magnet was at the top or bottom and that they were where it changed direction

I talked about how it showed that it was an alternating current
I think it was quite hard.

Last year the grade boundaries were 21/60 to get a C, to be honest I think it is going to be even lower this year, anyone agree?
Reply 34

Aw damn, I didn't talk about the points on the graph specifically.. But I did talk about the diagram and a bit about the graph, do you think I'd lose a lot of marks?
Original post by TheDignified
I think it was quite hard.

Last year the grade boundaries were 21/60 to get a C, to be honest I think it is going to be even lower this year, anyone agree?

apparently last years was the hardest ever.. this one was wayyyy harder tbh so yh hopefully it will be reduced
This one was really hard, much harder then last year so hopefully the grade boundaries will be much lower.
Original post by Haskii
Aw damn, I didn't talk about the points on the graph specifically.. But I did talk about the diagram and a bit about the graph, do you think I'd lose a lot of marks?

I did the same, I didn't realise there were points on the graph
Original post by kirsty123456
I talked about how it showed that it was an alternating current

Yeah I put that too, I'm not sure what will get the marks though
Original post by Haskii

I'm not sure, it did say refer to the points on the graph but you'll probably only lose 1 or 2 marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending