The Student Room Group

Does this text message suggest that I really just want to shag her...

Scroll to see replies

Clearly you do wanna shag her regardless of what the text says.

Is this the girl that you just want to have sex with and nothing else?
Original post by Etomidate
More cringe from the 25 year old manchild.

Also lmao @ any man who uses exclamation marks and smileys in a text message.

Well I need to come across like that. You wouldn't understand you're too stupid.
Original post by DiddyDec
Do you even geography?

I don't even England :frown:
Original post by Ebony19
Clearly you do wanna shag her regardless of what the text says.

Is this the girl that you just want to have sex with and nothing else?

It depends on how things go. the fact that all these weeks later I'm still into her means that I obviously like her. I tried to convince myself I'm just after sex because that's a lot cooler than admitting ive fallen for a girl that is taken by another guy...but I think deep down I like her. I think deep down she likes me too.
Original post by childofthesun
I don't even England :frown:

Sucks to be you.
Original post by Adipoptosis
It depends on how things go. the fact that all these weeks later I'm still into her means that I obviously like her. I tried to convince myself I'm just after sex because that's a lot cooler than admitting ive fallen for a girl that is taken by another guy...but I think deep down I like her. I think deep down she likes me too.
She's in a relationship with another guy?!?
Original post by Ebony19
She's in a relationship with another guy?!?

The details are not important lol

Anyway thanks everyone, I shall send the message and cross my fingers :smile:
I'm sure this will all end well.
The details are not important lol

Anyway thanks everyone, I shall send the message and cross my fingers :smile:
Your morals and rock bottom most the time so what else should we expect LOL
Original post by Ebony19
Your morals and rock bottom most the time so what else should we expect LOL

Morality is a complicated concept! One could argue I'm doing her favour by encouraging her out of an unloving and miserable relationship at great persoanl emotional expense to myself!
She has a boyfriend. Are you going to try and make a move in the Lickey Hills? :K:
Original post by MsFahima
She has a boyfriend. Are you going to try and make a move in the Lickey Hills? :K:

Hmm I'm not the kind of guy who is confident enough to just go up to her and try and kiss her. I need her to get a bit closer first and then I could take it from there. Thing is, I don't want to offend her and ruin it.
Hmm I'm not the kind of guy who is confident enough to just go up to her and try and kiss her. I need her to get a bit closer first and then I could take it from there. Thing is, I don't want to offend her and ruin it.

I think you shouldn't encourage her to end up cheating (I hope she doesn't). There's plenty more fish in the sea. Find someone who is single and ready to mingle.
Morality is a complicated concept! One could argue I'm doing her favour by encouraging her out of an unloving and miserable relationship at great persoanl emotional expense to myself!
'Great personal emotional expense to myself [and the gain of a fit girl/maybe just a shag]' Poor you.

You already admitted to being a dick a bit ago... So why are you taking her from one idiot to obtain for another?
Original post by Ebony19
'Great personal emotional expense to myself [and the gain of a fit girl/maybe just a shag]' Poor you.

You already admitted to being a dick a bit ago... So why are you taking her from one idiot to obtain for another?

I'm fundamentally a good person. Indian families = very low divorce rates
I thought you left, welcome back adipoptosis.
Original post by Black Cat
I thought you left, welcome back adipoptosis.

I tried to but what I realised is that I actually need public opinion on my interactions with girls. Cos I'm that bad.

Quick Reply

Latest