The Student Room Group

WJEC Literature - OMAM

scared. genuinely read the entire book and made notes but I feel like I haven't revised enough. what should I do.
P.S. What are your predictions for the exam?
are you doing the edexcel exam or AQA?
Original post by reece12345f
are you doing the edexcel exam or AQA?

They said they are doing WJEC. It is in the title.
Original post by runningcat
scared. genuinely read the entire book and made notes but I feel like I haven't revised enough. what should I do.
P.S. What are your predictions for the exam?

What are your predictions? Have you done past papers?
Original post by LittleBoxes
They said they are doing WJEC. It is in the title.

ah yeah haha, anyway im sitting this exam on monday and my uncles fiance is an edexcel examiner and she says she is almost certain the section B will be on the importance of SLIM in the novel, so you could say how he gains natural respect unlike curley "he dont need to wear no high heeled boots" or how he juxtaposes the theme of prejudice in the novel as he seems so show curleys wife the attention she desires " hey good looking "

obviously these are brief ideas and each one should be references to the authors intent and the context of the novel but yeah im pretty sure slim will come up
Reply 5
What are your predictions? Have you done past papers?

I have a feeling candy or slim may come up and possibly the theme of friendship and loneliness
what about you?
Reply 6
ah yeah haha, anyway im sitting this exam on monday and my uncles fiance is an edexcel examiner and she says she is almost certain the section B will be on the importance of SLIM in the novel, so you could say how he gains natural respect unlike curley "he dont need to wear no high heeled boots" or how he juxtaposes the theme of prejudice in the novel as he seems so show curleys wife the attention she desires " hey good looking "

obviously these are brief ideas and each one should be references to the authors intent and the context of the novel but yeah im pretty sure slim will come up

Many others have also predicted that Slim will come up but are unsure because Candy and George are seen as predicted potential questions as well
Many others have also predicted that Slim will come up but are unsure because Candy and George are seen as predicted potential questions as well

i really hope george doesnt come up, i feel there is limited things you can say about him and linking it to context :frown:
I have a feeling candy or slim may come up and possibly the theme of friendship and loneliness
what about you?

I think Lennyand loneliness
Reply 9
i really hope george doesnt come up, i feel there is limited things you can say about him and linking it to context :frown:

Couldn't agree more
Reply 10
I think Lennyand loneliness

it could be that way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending