The Student Room Group

Suits or House of cards and Flash or Daredevil?

Love Suits and Flash but havent watched the other two... is it worth it? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Daredevil is pretty good.
Daredevil's good.

People in my family seem to think House of Cards is amazing but I've never seen it myself.
I haven't seen daredevil yet but I hear its pretty good :smile: I love flash!
House of Cards > Suits > Flash > Daredevil
Yes it is definitely worth it. I haven't seen flash, but the other three shows are amazing! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by DiddyDec
Daredevil is pretty good.

better than flash??
Reply 7
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Daredevil's good.

People in my family seem to think House of Cards is amazing but I've never seen it myself.

better then flash?
yh i heard the same about HoC
Reply 8
Original post by EatAndRevise
House of Cards > Suits > Flash > Daredevil

Is HoC that good??
Reply 9
Original post by StrawbAri
I haven't seen daredevil yet but I hear its pretty good :smile: I love flash!

yeah i like flash,, need to see daredevil
Reply 10
Original post by moment of truth
Yes it is definitely worth it. I haven't seen flash, but the other three shows are amazing! :smile:

you need to watch flash...
is suits better then HoC?
Original post by JustADude_
you need to watch flash...
is suits better then HoC?

Is Flash like Arrow? I have seen Arrow and enjoyed it, but I just think that flash will be very similar.

Erm...I can't really say. I would say that I probably preferred Suits, but House of cards is excellent too. They are both different.
Reply 12
Is Flash like Arrow? I have seen Arrow and enjoyed it, but I just think that flash will be very similar.

Erm...I can't really say. I would say that I probably preferred Suits, but House of cards is excellent too. They are both different.

Its not really like arrow but i guess they are slightly slightly similar... Flash is very good
I quite enjoyed Daredevil; partly because of the interesting fight scenes and partly because Deborah Ann Woll. Suits is great. Not seen the others.

^^^this, I never got round to 'Flash' the costume as it appeared in the trailer just looked too awful.
Its not really like arrow but i guess they are slightly slightly similar... Flash is very good

I do need a new series to watch lol. I was gonna start Lost, because I have heard great things about it, but now I might watch Flash instead.
better than flash??

No, but still worth watching.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by ByronicHero
I quite enjoyed Daredevil; partly because of the interesting fight scenes and partly because Deborah Ann Woll. Suits is great. Not seen the others.

looll she is hot!
gonna start daredevil soon
Reply 18
Original post by RayApparently
^^^this, I never got round to 'Flash' the costume as it appeared in the trailer just looked too awful.

its real good trust me
Reply 19
I do need a new series to watch lol. I was gonna start Lost, because I have heard great things about it, but now I might watch Flash instead.

yeah defo start Flash, but Lost is also great..

Quick Reply

Latest