The Student Room Group

Girl keeps inboxing me and then ignores my reply

She inboxes me - I reply and then she ignores me?? I don't understand why she does this. We have had many conversations and one day she'll ignore me or just ignore me mid conversation. What should I do? Why is she persistently inboxing me when she doesn't like me?

Scroll to see replies

You should try calling her if you have her number and suggesting some activities so that you both meet face to face.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
She inboxes me - I reply and then she ignores me?? I don't understand why she does this. We have had many conversations and one day she'll ignore me or just ignore me mid conversation. What should I do? Why is she persistently inboxing me when she doesn't like me?

Mate,

She is being a prick trying to get your attention and waste your time. Give her a taste of her own medicine and see how she likes it
Reply 3
Original post by db_F40
Mate,

She is being a prick trying to get your attention and waste your time. Give her a taste of her own medicine and see how she likes it

I have done. She snap chatted me 2 times in one day. And the next day she snap chatted again. Then I finally decided to reply and she ignores me.

Original post by Easysunday
You should try calling her if you have her number and suggesting some activities so that you both meet face to face.

I suggested meeting and she completely avoided the question. Didn't give a yes or no answer just changed topic. That's when I thought she wasnt into me but she inboxed me next day. I'm so ****ing confused.
Reply 4
I have done. She snap chatted me 2 times in one day. And the next day she snap chatted again. Then I finally decided to reply and she ignores me.

I suggested meeting and she completely avoided the question. Didn't give a yes or no answer just changed topic. That's when I thought she wasnt into me but she inboxed me next day. I'm so ****ing confused.

Confront her if you know her in real life
Reply 5
Original post by db_F40
Confront her if you know her in real life

Confront her and say what exactly? I do know her in real life. But we're on study leave so we only come in for exams but I will probs see her again before summer holidays.
Reply 6
Confront her and say what exactly? I do know her in real life. But we're on study leave so we only come in for exams but I will probs see her again before summer holidays.

What is your relationship status with her?
Don't reply to her, it's not worth the effort.
Reply 8
Original post by db_F40
What is your relationship status with her?

Known her for a couple of weeks properly. Not in the same friend group. We've talked for 4-6 hours on some days. She was in one of my classes but we never talked at that time.
Using you for a bit of attention
Original post by Protégé
Don't reply to her, it's not worth the effort.

I have a crush on her.
Maybe she has Alzheimer's.
I have a crush on her.

Still not worth the effort, I'd rather just ignore her.
Original post by Nick1sHere
Using you for a bit of attention

So she doesn't like me then? What should I do?
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful

Thanks. Great input.

Original post by Protégé
Still not worth the effort, I'd rather just ignore her.

Ugh but she's so cute :frown:.
So she doesn't like me then? What should I do?

I'd ignore, if I already asked her to meet and she wasn't interested I wouldn't bother. What more do you have to gain if she doesn't want to meet up?

Ugh but she's so cute :frown:.

You could continue with this poor conversation with her but if I were you I'd just drop it.
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful

What's Alzheimer's? I've forgot, I'm sure I've heard of it before.
Do you see her often at school? If so maybe ask her then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nick1sHere
I'd ignore, if I already asked her to meet and she wasn't interested I wouldn't bother. What more do you have to gain if she doesn't want to meet up?

She didn't say no but she didn't say yes. Obviously her lack of response to my question suggested a no so I wanted to leave it there and move on. But then she inboxed me the next day (which I ignored). And she inboxed me the day after as well so that's when I thought she might actually like me. It was also her who inboxed me for our FIRST conversation. Why would she go through all this effort if she didn't like me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending