The Student Room Group

The Wall! Share pictures of your revision space

Hey!

It is exam season! Firstly good luck on all of your exams! Also for some that has already had some, I hope it went well!

Here is my wall at the moment, I was wondering how does yours look like? :eyebrow:
Am I like the only crazy one here looking at it everyday or is there someone like me! :five:
What do you think about covering your wall with loads of work related notes, good or bad?

Student07

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hey, that's pretty impressive! :biggrin: Ahat are you studying? :smile:

I don't study in my room and I don't think my mum would approve of me hijacking the kitchen wall - but I could never learn with all of that info in front of me at once!

I make mind maps & since being in uni A3 is no longer big enough so I sellotape several A4 sheets together to make a big mind map lmfao. :colondollar: I also use sticky notes so that if I make a mistake I don't have to re-write everything on the page (I'm really picky about this for some reason when studying, no idea why because my writing is abysmal lol).

Excuse the image, I didn't take a picture of everything, this is all I have atm from snapchat. :mmm:
This is impressive! :biggrin: Fingers crossed for your exams :crossedf: :h:
Sweaters, u diehards, u fools.
Reply 5
this is mine! I can't stand to have it messy so it needs to be as tidy as possible for me to study!
Original post by Witcher
this is mine! I can't stand to have it messy so it needs to be as tidy as possible for me to study!

Wow- this looks straight out of a magazine! Lovely :h:

You'd be horrified by my desk at TSR HQ... I keep getting told off by the office manager :getmecoat:
Original post by Witcher

Wow, that's your room? :eek:
It looks amazing and so tidy, mine is a bin compared to yours lol.
Reply 8
Original post by Cherry82
Wow, that's your room? :eek:
It looks amazing and so tidy, mine is a bin compared to yours lol.

Haha yeah Im a bit of a neat freak! This was after I repainted and redecorated it, it didn't look half this good before!
Reply 9
Original post by Witcher

omg its beautiful! where did you get those pictures from? or did you make them?
Original post by Witcher

Uh! Witcher - this is amazing!

1. I love your desk lamp. LOVE!

2. Love the cat picture
Reply 11
Original post by black321
omg its beautiful! where did you get those pictures from? or did you make them?

I'm a Graphic Design student (hence the iMac) so I made half of them and some I got off Esty!
Reply 12
Original post by She-Ra
Uh! Witcher - this is amazing!

1. I love your desk lamp. LOVE!

2. Love the cat picture

Thank you girl!!! Its from Homebase if you can believe!
Original post by Witcher
Thank you girl!!! Its from Homebase if you can believe!

It's lush! Your style rocks.
Reply 14
Original post by Witcher

So nice! Looks like something off pinterest. :redface:
It's nice to have everything within reach, does get a bit crowded occasionally though.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1431534952.687467.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

(edited 8 years ago)
IMG_1172.jpg

Much less snazzy but no fewer revision cards and coloured pens!

A month until my four exams on the 23rd June. Feeling very underprepared!
Cheeky sports direct cup at the back lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by __Adam__
It's nice to have everything within reach, does get a bit crowded occasionally though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

love your little tetris lamp thingy, its so cool
where from?:colondollar:
Original post by saladisgreat
love your little tetris lamp thingy, its so cool
where from?:colondollar:

It was a christmas present, but you can get them on Amazon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest