Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by ScaryScience

Spoiler

:hugs:

Spoiler

Somehow managed to miss this before, but that's amazing! Hope it happens a bit more often for you :hugs: And thank you very much for last night, too :redface:

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Somehow managed to miss this before, but that's amazing! Hope it happens a bit more often for you :hugs: And thank you very much for last night, too :redface:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's ok i'm just being stupid i think dont know really. how are you?
Original post by CescaD96
I want to cry. I've been put on quetiapine to help with the voices, and it has knocked me for six. I have a pounding headache, I'm so tired. I can't cope. :frown:

50mg is a very low dose for quetiapine. Ime the sleepiness effect does wear off a little over time but not that much, especially as you may need to increase the dose to experience the full effect. You could try asking for a different, less sedating, antipsychotic if you feel the sleepiness is too much to bear - although I'd recommend to give it some time first to see how much better you get at tolerating it.
Had a panic attack at work, I didn't even hide it very well :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
it's ok i'm just being stupid i think dont know really. how are you?

You're not being stupid! :no: I'm alright, pretty rubbish physically but okish mentally I think.

Original post by Anonymous #2
Had a panic attack at work, I didn't even hide it very well :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: Around if you want to talk :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for all the nice words everyone :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :hugs: and no thank yous needed at all, did literally nothing, sorry I couldn't help more :s-smilie: also im really sorry I disappeared on you, was so exhausted I ended up falling asleep! Really hope you were ok last night? :console:

:jumphug: Around if you want to talk :console:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers furry :smile: It's more physical than mental I think, my heart still doesn't feel right

Spoiler

You ok?:hugs:
My counsellor dumped me today. :frown:
Thanks for all the nice words everyone :grouphugs:

Thank you :hugs: and no thank yous needed at all, did literally nothing, sorry I couldn't help more :s-smilie: also im really sorry I disappeared on you, was so exhausted I ended up falling asleep! Really hope you were ok last night? :console:

You helped a lot, thank you. Don't worry, glad you slept! Think I just dissociated in the end, not sure, nothing happened though as far as I know which is good.

Original post by Anonymous #2
Cheers furry :smile: It's more physical than mental I think, my heart still doesn't feel right

Spoiler

You ok?:hugs:

:console: That's not nice :frown:

Spoiler

Yeah I'm alright, physically pretty rubbish but trying to distract myself for a bit and then try and actually sleep for once.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stopped revising for the day. Nothing else is going in. Will need to catch up on 8 lectures at some point, probably Tuesday. Going to try for an early night and start again tomorrow morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by InnerTemple
My counsellor dumped me today. :frown:

What do you mean "dumped"?
Original post by Valvopus
Stopped revising for the day. Nothing else is going in. Will need to catch up on 8 lectures at some point, probably Tuesday. Going to try for an early night and start again tomorrow morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: I'm sure you've got more than enough done today :yep:

I'm at the library for a change of scenery, plus my flatmate was sick of me cluttering up the place and making the living room 'look like we live like pigs' :/ I'll probably try to revise till 11.30 then maybe treat myself to a McDonald's milkshake on the way home :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just an 'off my chest' type post I guess. Put it in spoilers as it's negative, sorry for the anon.

Spoiler

Period/pain/PCOS rant

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
G is being a right ******* at the moment it's all about him he never lifts a finger only when he wants to which is fair makes me feel guilty so I feel depressed and everything just goes down the bog. I hate him so much right now

Psychology degree is possibly going down the bog doubt my parents will be happy. Can I loose anything more!

Oh yeah I got 1 **** job I hate, one job I sorta love but hate but it's just a Saturday student type job but I pretend to like to shut the parents up, I hate going out every single day as apparently it makes my depression better this recovery *******s. I still still feel lifeless and just breathing feeling and that rarely goes
Away

Posted from TSR Mobile
urghh. not ok not ok not ok :frown: :frown: arghh
Feel so low this evening
Saw S Club 7 this evening! :awesome: And went back to work, having had to miss a big residential at the end of March due to being far too psychotic. One or two people asked where I was but I just said "I was ill" and thankfully people left it at that :redface: It was nice to be back and I didn't have to lead anything, so it felt safe enough :redface:

Sorry I can't hang around to support people - been up since 7am, so really need to sleep :getmecoat:

Latest