i know what im doing

linking gyal dem

going partys

get a job

bang gym

sleep

dats da motive :smile:

Wavey Omar you are a G
Florida for 2 weeks at end of july, GF bday august 13th heading to London to ball out, Grandparents bought a place in Marbella so there for 2 weeks then heading down to Milan.
- Catch up with loads of TV shows
- Read loads of plays
- Watch loads of musicals
- Sing a lot
- Write a lot
- Sleep
- Lots and lots of yoga
Original post by Cdeleeuw98
Wavey Omar you are a G

word i am
Okay..
Holiday
Swimming
Anime
Anime
Anime
Anime
....Anime
I need to start watching shows like Dr who and Sherlock cause everyone is so into it so i have to too.
Youtube ****
Got like 8 friends birthdays including mine
Basketball practice
weight loss this year!
Manga
maybe study a little to be prepared for A levels
READING BOOKS
Sleeping most defiantly
Buy clothes for college cause no uniform..OH ****
go to theme parks like Alton towers, Thorpe park etc
Hang out with friends
...stuff
etc. etc. LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!
I'll probably start studying more higher level Maths & Physics that I've been keeping off, as well as my Academic Book Collection that I've kept for such an occasion! :wink:

It would also probably be a good idea to start Programming again...
Original post by Miss.Unknow
Okay..
Holiday
Swimming
Anime
Anime
Anime
Anime
....Anime
I need to start watching shows like Dr who and Sherlock cause everyone is so into it so i have to too.
Youtube ****
Got like 8 friends birthdays including mine
Basketball practice
weight loss this year!
Manga
maybe study a little to be prepared for A levels
READING BOOKS
Sleeping most defiantly
Buy clothes for college cause no uniform..OH ****
go to theme parks like Alton towers, Thorpe park etc
Hang out with friends
...stuff
etc. etc. LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!

Animes? I've seen Attack on Titan, I wanna watch Deathnote as well, me and my friends have been getting into anime a lot lately, it's one of the marathons we plan to do. Also I wanna finish reading The Silmarilion, plus I'm gonna write a book of my own :smile:
Original post by Endian Chief
Animes? I've seen Attack on Titan, I wanna watch Deathnote as well, me and my friends have been getting into anime a lot lately, it's one of the marathons we plan to do. Also I wanna finish reading The Silmarilion, plus I'm gonna write a book of my own :smile:

Yessss awesome! its really entertaining to watch Anime XD Attack on titan is good, watch Tokyo ghoul...DBZ.HuunterxHunter..Naruto these are like the popular shows nowadays if u like actions and fighting. Same here i want to start writing a book of my own!
Yessss awesome! its really entertaining to watch Anime XD Attack on titan is good, watch Tokyo ghoul...DBZ.HuunterxHunter..Naruto these are like the popular shows nowadays if u like actions and fighting. Same here i want to start writing a book of my own!

Cool! What's the storyline for your book? I've already thought of the basics for a whole Trilogy!
Reply 49
Going out to places such at theatres, Harry potter world, Windsor castle, etc, sleeping, going to the beach, cinema, shopping, thinking about persuading m parents to take us on a road trip to like Scotland or something, also I want to work out and get for and watch movies.
Cool! What's the storyline for your book? I've already thought of the basics for a whole Trilogy!

It's pretty cheesy actually, about a girl who gets bullied and develops superpowers and **** XDDD just doing it for fun XD
It's pretty cheesy actually, about a girl who gets bullied and develops superpowers and **** XDDD just doing it for fun XD

Mine is about a cure for some kind of disease (disease still to be decided) tested on Lizards goes horribly wrong and accelerates their evolution. 4 teenagers are cornered in the middle of it, they shelter in an abandoned lab in Paris, and set off a gas canister of a previously tested serum, which grants them each super powers in order to fight: The Reptiliad.
quote=Endian Chief;55840249]Mine is about a cure for some kind of disease (disease still to be decided) tested on Lizards goes horribly wrong and accelerates their evolution. 4 teenagers are cornered in the middle of it, they shelter in an abandoned lab in Paris, and set off a gas canister of a previously tested serum, which grants them each super powers in order to fight: The Reptiliad.

That sounds...interesting ^^ I'm assuming it's Teen Fiction?
Original post by Pilate VII
quote=Endian Chief;55840249]Mine is about a cure for some kind of disease (disease still to be decided) tested on Lizards goes horribly wrong and accelerates their evolution. 4 teenagers are cornered in the middle of it, they shelter in an abandoned lab in Paris, and set off a gas canister of a previously tested serum, which grants them each super powers in order to fight: The Reptiliad.

That sounds...interesting ^^ I'm assuming it's Teen Fiction?

Yeah, I've been planning it out for a while.
Mine is about a cure for some kind of disease (disease still to be decided) tested on Lizards goes horribly wrong and accelerates their evolution. 4 teenagers are cornered in the middle of it, they shelter in an abandoned lab in Paris, and set off a gas canister of a previously tested serum, which grants them each super powers in order to fight: The Reptiliad.

Wow thats sound badass, quite original really :biggrin:
Original post by Feraligatr
As nerdy as this sounds, I'm in Year 12 and I regret not starting A-Level work in the summer holidays last year, would probably have helped quite a bit :redface:
I'd recommend you start looking at A-Level work and see if you enjoy the subject or not :smile:

i know that's so true, i should have got ahead whilst i could
Reply 56
The best is still yet to come guys, I get 3 months off for my university summer break :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
sleep :smile:
Wow thats sound badass, quite original really :biggrin:

My imagintion is HUGE. But still wow I take that as a huge compliment thanks!
Original post by 13pamina13
sleep :smile:

Good Plan :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest