The Student Room Group

Should I take this girl to Asda?

There's this girl I really like and we've known each other for years on end (and I think she feels the same way about me) and when I muster up the courage to ask her out, do you think she'd be up for going to our local Asda supermarket? Just to keep it within the area so we can walk home and so she will meet my parents. I want to take her round all the aisles of the shop and maybe buy her some pasta and bread. I'm a bit reluctant to spend any more than five pounds on a first date but I'd be more than happy to buy a tub of cheese and tomato pasta and Warbutons. Or maybe some BirdsEye fish fingers so I can get her to cook for us when we get to mine.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sounds good
Uh,asda has a cafe ya know
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
Uh,asda has a cafe ya know

My local one doesnt.
Woah slow down buddy! I'd say take her to Aldi first, or at least stick to ASDA chosen by you brands (reasonable price but decent quality). Don't go crazy with the spending, we don't want her staying with you for your wallet.
Reply 5
Husband material :love:
Reply 6
You kids and your euphemisms

You'll be taking her up the 'Netto' next.
I would make sure to buy her a sandwich from the finest range, or she might think you're a bit cheap.
my local Asda has a MacDonald's so if its the same id say its a bargain
Original post by cake_lover
Woah slow down buddy! I'd say take her to Aldi first, or at least stick to ASDA chosen by you brands (reasonable price but decent quality). Don't go crazy with the spending, we don't want her staying with you for your wallet.

Aldi! Woah easy there tiger! Surely Iceland first, perhaps Poundland they are a bargain!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Smug Life
I would make sure to buy her a sandwich from the finest range, or she might think you're a bit cheap.

Tesco-Defector detected!

It's ASDA's Extra Special range!
Original post by Anonymous
There's this girl I really like and we've known each other for years on end (and I think she feels the same way about me) and when I muster up the courage to ask her out, do you think she'd be up for going to our local Asda supermarket? Just to keep it within the area so we can walk home and so she will meet my parents. I want to take her round all the aisles of the shop and maybe buy her some pasta and bread. I'm a bit reluctant to spend any more than five pounds on a first date but I'd be more than happy to buy a tub of cheese and tomato pasta and Warbutons. Or maybe some BirdsEye fish fingers so I can get her to cook for us when we get to mine.

Give her some 'dust' to eat. It's calorie free, readily available and cheap. You won't even have to get out the home!

Regards - Gunnarsunn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by chocolatesauce
my local Asda has a MacDonald's so if its the same id say its a bargain

Crawley?
Whatever you do DO NOT take her to waitrose. You'll end up broke bro :frown:
If she really cares about you, then she'll settle for ASDA.
Original post by 2710
Crawley?

no, where's that :confused:
Reply 15
Original post by chocolatesauce
no, where's that :confused:

Lol okay. Near Gatwick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 2710
Lol okay. Near Gatwick

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha no sorry
Do you think we should have sex in the ASDA toilets

she is one lucky girl, if you really feel about her the way you describe
Do you think we should have sex in the ASDA toilets

No way you have to be more liberal thinking and adventurous in coitus to really win her over. Do it in the middle of the aisle!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending