The Student Room Group

bs

I've decided to save myself for marriage.

I don't believe that a girlfriend is for vaginal intercourse or any other things that involve the vagina. I am worried about wasting my penis on the wrong person.

Is anyone else saving themselves for marriage?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I've decided to save myself for marriage.

I don't believe that a girlfriend is for vaginal interocurse or any other things that involve the vagina. I am worried about wasting my penis on the wrong person.

Is anyone else saving themselves for marriage?

You make it sound like a pagan ritual.
You think about this subject way to much to not have either a massive sex drive or insatiable curiosity. :wink:
I am not going to have sex until I am married because I am a Protestant. I want to maintain marriage and morality. It has nothing to do with "saving myself" for the right person or because I dislike women.

[video="youtube;kn9fJ66kNp8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9fJ66kNp8[/video]
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
You think about this subject way to much to not have either a massive sex drive or insatiable curiosity. :wink:

I don't have a high sex drive.
Your life, your choice! :smile:
Reply 6
"Wasting your penis"? Dude, it's not like you have a limited number of ejaculations.
If i had a choice, I wouldn't have sex before marriage bc save some suspense till you're married y'know like if you've done everything before then marriage could get boring 😶

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by milibabe
"Wasting your penis"? Dude, it's not like you have a limited number of ejaculations.

I would have wasted my penis my allowing someone who isn't my wife to touch it.
Original post by MsFahima
Your life, your choice! :smile:

Actually no. Sex involved another person and can lead to the creation of another. So it isn't your life, your choice.
Original post by Strangerdanger
If i had a choice, I wouldn't have sex before marriage bc save some suspense till you're married y'know like if you've done everything before then marriage could get boring 😶

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously you are going to be married for decades. You will get bored regardless.

How, what are you even talking about.
All ill say is. You wouldn't buy a bike without riding it first.
Original post by milibabe

Actually there is a limit given have quickly them testicles can create sperm.
Original post by Sam Walters
All ill say is. You wouldn't buy a bike without riding it first.

This isn't riding a bike.

This is the best thing I have ever read
Original post by william walker
Seriously you are going to be married for decades. You will get bored regardless.

True, I don't get how people can commit to one person for the rest of their life (not encouraging divorce lol) but how ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by william walker
How, what are you even talking about.

if I allow myself to insert my penis in a girlfriend's vagina I am wasting my penis on a woman that isn't my wife.
Original post by Strangerdanger
True, I don't get how people can commit to one person for the rest of their life (not encouraging divorce lol) but how ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love, children, stability, duty and honour.
if I allow myself to insert my penis in a girlfriend's vagina I am wasting my penis on a woman that isn't my wife.

That doesn't even make any sense. How are you wasting your penis?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending