The Student Room Group

bs

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
Actually no. Sex involved another person and can lead to the creation of another. So it isn't your life, your choice.

Erm, he said "I've decided to save myself for marriage".. That is his choice.
Original post by milibabe
This is the best thing I have ever read

I have came across the thread about the guy who followed through in a class and pooed himself. That is the best thing I have ever read.
Original post by MsFahima
Erm, he said "I've decided to save myself for marriage".. That is his choice.

What happens if he is seduced by a girl. Who put herself upon him and he in the moment goes with it. See it isn't his choice, it involved more people.
What happens if he is seduced by a girl. Who put herself upon him and he in the moment goes with it. See it isn't his choice, it involved more people.

Dude. I cba arguing. It is his choice.
Dude. I cba arguing. It is his choice.

But it factually isn't his choice. What he or anything else wants or chooses can change from one moment to the next.

Also I am not a "dude". I am a man.
But it factually isn't his choice. What he or anything else wants or chooses can change from one moment to the next.

Okay dude. :smile:
Okay dude. :smile:

Again you my lady are being very rude and naughty. You should really be punished for this misbehaviour.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
if I allow myself to insert my penis in a girlfriend's vagina I am wasting my penis on a woman that isn't my wife.

what if you marry said girlfriend? then who did you waste your penis on?

I don't want a female to try to seduce me, i'm not an object, I am a human.
That doesn't even make any sense. How are you wasting your penis?

Makes perfect sense. Its just so logical you cant refute it hence your response.

Not like you apparently. I'm making use of it. Thus not wasting it.

Could always so no? That's a choice.

Cretin level is high.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't want a female to try to seduce me, i'm not an object, I am a human.

Yes but if it happens it would be your choice. It would be dependent upon the other person.
Original post by Sam Walters
Could always so no? That's a choice.

Cretin level is high.

Yes like that is going to happen.
Yes like that is going to happen.

I have done. A few times. Its not hard. Get a realistic view on the world.
Makes perfect sense. Its just so logical you cant refute it hence your response.

Not like you apparently. I'm making use of it. Thus not wasting it.

Well what is the purpose of the penis? It has more than one purpose. So have am I wasting it by not having sex. Also how does having sex out side of marriage waste your penis.
Well what is the purpose of the penis? It has more than one purpose. So have am I wasting it by not having sex. Also how does having sex out side of marriage waste your penis.

Because sex is enjoyable. Its not as if youve got a limited number of go`s with it.....

Like you say. It has more than one purpose. So what are you doing with it now. Pissing....thats pretty much it for you.
I have done. A few times. Its not hard. Get a realistic view on the world.

I will power.
Because sex is enjoyable. Its not as if youve got a limited number of go`s with it.....

Like you say. It has more than one purpose. So what are you doing with it now. Pissing....thats pretty much it for you.

Actually I am currently nursing it. I had an erection in the shower and fell over.
Again you my lady are being very rude and naughty. You should really be punished for this misbehaviour.

Dudes don't punish ladies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you feel the need to state you're a man, you're not.

Also, it's his choice whether he has sex or not with his own consent, or rather, his is the only choice that matters.

Quick Reply

Latest