The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WillNegForReps
i dont over emphasise looks. i dont find any difference between a 4/10 to a 9/10 woman. i just think that really ugly people are demoralising and really wear down your sense of identity if you hang around them for too long.

like i said before, i dont care about looks on the average to very good looking. i see them as human beings, i will interact with them all the same. i know no difference in that bracket, but when the person gets ugly, the consequences will never be the same

"see them as human beings" jesus you don't do yourself any favours
PREACH !
There was this one ugly girl in my school who kept staring at me, so I planted some drugs on her backpack, poor girl went to prison for 5 years for possession with intent to supply but at least I didnt have to see her ugly mug everyday.
there's this girl in my school who always stares at me, she honestly looks like a rat and if you saw her irl, would think there was something wrong with her

i don't care if she's human, or if she's cool, i refuse to speak to her because she is so ugly that it makes me feel uncomfortable just being in close proximity to such a thing.

is this how other girls think about me? im average looking (i hope) but with all the over inflated egos, its hard to see women not sharing the same disgust at guys like me the same way i do with some real nasty pieces of nature

Wow! that's a horrible thing to say. First and foremost she's a human being not "some real nasty pieces of nature".
Beauty is subjective, somebody might find you ugly overall your just pathetic
Original post by keromedic
I will admit that I would find it hard to talk to someone who looked grotesque.

Most of my friends are fairly attractive people. I guess it balances things out.

yeah man i feel ya.
Original post by James222
PREACH !
There was this one ugly girl in my school who kept staring at me, so I planted some drugs on her backpack, poor girl went to prison for 5 years for possession with intent to supply but at least I didnt have to see her ugly mug everyday.

that's a victory for common sense. did she honestly think she was going to get away with being ugly?
Original post by yusra121
Beauty is subjective, somebody might find you ugly overall your just pathetic

your

your
Original post by kkboyk
Well, you're god's gift aren't you.

I don't think he is. He admitted he was average
that's a victory for common sense. did she honestly think she was going to get away with being ugly?

Trust me I told her straight up if you ever look at me again im going to put you in prison, she thought I was flirting with her.
Oh, sorry for bothering you with our presence :frown:
i dont over emphasise looks. i dont find any difference between a 4/10 to a 9/10 woman. i just think that really ugly people are demoralising(1) and really wear down your sense of identity if you hang around them for too long.(2)

like i said before, i dont care about looks on the average to very good looking. i see them as human beings, i will interact with them all the same. i know no difference in that bracket, but when the person gets ugly, the consequences will never be the same(3)

-Says he doesn't over-emphasise looks-
-Makes three statements in the same post where he over-emphasises the value of looks-
Trust me I told her straight up if you ever look at me again im going to put you in prison, she thought I was flirting with her.

I really hope that you're either trolling or joking?:lol:
Genuinely think this post is about me. I think I may be that girl in your school.
Reply 33
Original post by ChickenMadness
I don't think he is. He admitted he was average

Average person acting like god's gift.

and you even had the decency to tell her not to cross you. good man. shame she didn't get the message though
Original post by Flint_sky7
Genuinely think this post is about me. I think I may be that girl in your school.

post face pics for further evaluation of the situation
Original post by kkboyk

I think you need to think you're very attractive to qualify as having god's gift syndrome
Original post by kkboyk

i never claimed to be god's gift. i was just expressing my feelings about a very natural thing, then you started talking about me being god's gift.
Reply 38
Original post by ChickenMadness
I think you need to think you're very attractive to qualify as having god's gift syndrome

The world is full of surprising people, especially the ones with weird fetishes
i dont over emphasise looks. i dont find any difference between a 4/10 to a 9/10 woman. i just think that really ugly people are demoralising and really wear down your sense of identity if you hang around them for too long.

Note to self, don't eat hot rice and browse tsr

Latest