The Student Room Group

Would you ever date a girl with a headscarf??

I think I am fallin for a girl in ma class...

Scroll to see replies

Yes it would.
Reply 2
Original post by william walker
Yes it would.

What are you replying to exactly?
Lol
Original post by iAmanze
What are you replying to exactly?
Lol

I think the post title mate
I think under them headscarfs and dresses some of the girls where is one hell of sexy body...just sayin
Original post by Anonymous
I think under them headscarfs and dresses some of the girls where is one hell of sexy body...just sayin

think u mean *wear

Yeah Muslims women only showing their eyes makes they so hot.
Original post by 13pamina13

The question is would she date you ?, most 'muslims' girls as I assume your talking about would not date and those who do would only date in their own religion in which they can see a future with, so unless your muslim yourself then I wouldn't bother asking her out or anything of the thought, as you might be what I assume friends with her, but asking her out could basically end the friendship as you would of put her in an uncomfortable position.

Unless she asks you out, stay away
Yes.

And if we ever need to build a blanket fort, she's come prepared.
Not a chance. In hell. Ever. (Assuming the headscarf was for 'religious reasons', that is.)

Original post by CodeJack

And if we ever need to build a blanket fort, she's come prepared.

:lol:
Reply 10
yummy youthful muslimahs :colone:
I see some really cute girls in headscarves, I'd be reluctant to ask them though as I assume they wouldn't be up for dating, even if I am Muslim (well kinda)
Well I would except for the fact that the overly religious terrify me and they'de most likely be devoutly religious and I am an atheist and yeah...

But personally I don't see any reason why I wouldn't date a Muslim for example, but obviously from their perspective no marriage is pretty much a failed relationship, which sucks, but that's kind of how it is :s-smilie:
Original post by katbob
yummy youthful muslimahs :colone:

Indeed.
Reply 14

The Issue is here would such girl date a kufir. Her parents would probably not allow her to date anybody until marriage because it haram and could fall into negative influence.

But hey do try a shot and if you succed than you will be a champ.
Reply 15
The question is would she date you ?, most 'muslims' girls as I assume your talking about would not date and those who do would only date in their own religion in which they can see a future with, so unless your muslim yourself then I wouldn't bother asking her out or anything of the thought, as you might be what I assume friends with her, but asking her out could basically end the friendship as you would of put her in an uncomfortable position.

Unless she asks you out, stay away

well she wears a headscarf but her family don't cus theyre not religious(its her own choice) andi asked her out twice but she no but laughed it off. I have kissed her and she just smiled and walked off but I think she thinks I am abit of aplayer cus I been out with most the gals in my year group..so how do I let her know I genuinely like her? kiss her again? not like she backs off.. oh and I invited her round ma house 2mrw(.her knowing my intentions )and she sed yes...so wat does that mean....u see I hav nvr had problems with getting a girl be 4...so dunno wat do
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 16

The Issue is here would such girl date a kufir. Her parents would probably not allow her to date anybody until marriage because it haram and could fall into negative influence.

But hey do try a shot and if you succed than you will be a champ.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Well I would except for the fact that the overly religious terrify me and they'de most likely be devoutly religious and I am an atheist and yeah...

But personally I don't see any reason why I wouldn't date a Muslim for example, but obviously from their perspective no marriage is pretty much a failed relationship, which sucks, but that's kind of how it is :s-smilie:

Interesting. Wouldn't your fundamentally juxtaposing beliefs on essentially everything important render the relationship doomed?

As an secular liberal anti-theist humanist, I don't think any relationship with anyone remotely religious has much chance of success...
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Not a chance. In hell. Ever. (Assuming the headscarf was for 'religious reasons', that is.)

:lol:

could I ask why mate? not attackin u just wanna know why u have that opinion
Reply 19
their bodies look so ****in sexy...if I eva get with a muslim I cant wait rip them ****in clothes off and **** her hard

Good luck mate, we wouldn't touch you with a 12ft bargepole :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending