The Student Room Group

I'm Annoying

Nearly all of my friends and friend's friends say I'm annoying. I have tried and tried to change, but I'm not seeing any difference. I don't even know if I'm annoying in the first place, all I know is that it is making me really depressed about it.
Reply 1
Hi Annoying, I'm Caitlin :giggle:
(Sorry, couldn't resist...)

Why don't you ask them why? If you ask, they may be able to give you a reason :dontknow:

Don't let it get you down though :hugs:
Reply 2
Original post by IAmEllie
Nearly all of my friends and friend's friends say I'm annoying. I have tried and tried to change, but I'm not seeing any difference. I don't even know if I'm annoying in the first place, all I know is that it is making me really depressed about it.

Ellie, please do try and Relax !
Take it easy.
YOU are NOT annoying at all. You are a really cool and awesome person - trust me.
Please believe in Yourself and how nice you are! :smile:
And please allow Only Positive thoughts near you.
Have a good day!
Reply 3

I'm sure you aren't annoying:h: I bet the say it as a joke of something.

also, I love your avatar:teeth:
Reply 4
Original post by Vlad83
Take it easy.
YOU are NOT annoying at all. You are a really cool and awesome person - trust me.
Have a good day!

How would you know? Maybe she is...
Reply 5
Original post by jlsmp
How would you know? Maybe she is...

Ohh !..
No. She is a superb awesome person !
Reply 6
Original post by Aph
I'm sure you aren't annoying:h: I bet the say it as a joke of something.

also, I love your avatar:teeth:

Thankyou! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Vlad83
Take it easy.
Have a good day!

That's really kind of you, and thankyou so much for your help. I really appreciate it. You are such a nice person :smile:
Reply 8
What is it?
Thankyou! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Aph
What is it?

It's blue tigers eye (or hawks eye)
I find it quite pretty :smile:
Reply 10
It's blue tigers eye (or hawks eye)
I find it quite pretty :smile:

I've inly seen orange ones before!!! It is really pretty.
Original post by Vlad83
Take it easy.
Have a good day!

You're accidentally got your gender displayed as male. You might want to change that, think you've made a mistake.

...feminised men.
ye im the same. people find me annoying when they get to know me, so i stay quiet then people find me boring :rolleyes: cant win

Don't get down about it! I'm annoying too, I see it as a unique/good thing (though whether the people who know me would say the same is another thing :tongue:). :h:
i think everyone finds eveyrone annoying. maybe u need new friends or somthing. its not fiar if they keep saying ur annoying... unless u did something drastic :O :P xxx

why do even care about what they think...I mean your you so don't change for nobody and that includes your friends... its nothing to be depressed about...what annoying is is a matter of opinion anyway... you'd rather be annoying than boring:smile:
To be honest, being 'annoying' is somebody else's perception of your perfection. Would you restrict somebody else's personality because you don't like a certain aspect of it? Complying to 'social norms' will eventually mean you lose yourself. Embrace whatever character 'flaws' you have, for they make you, you.

If they cannot accept you as you are, it is them that need to change, not you.

Surround yourself with positivity.

Note:
Perhaps its over something trivial, such as you are a 'morning' person (me too!) whilst they're zombified! Ask them or tell them to bugger off :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
That's really kind of you, and thankyou so much for your help. I really appreciate it. You are such a nice person :smile:

You are most welcome, dear Ellie!
And AHH.. Thank You very much too! This is so sweet... :smile:
Many people think I'm annoying which I find hilarious. Does sometimes come in handy when faced with a stubborn business. The more they resist the more I bed down and sink my teeth in :fangs:
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending