The Student Room Group

How long do you spend thinking about your appearance?

This includes looking in the mirror and contemplating how attractive you are

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
tout le temps
Reply 2
I live by a simple code, well... it's more of a saying.

You. Cannot. Polish. ****.
about as long as it takes me to shave and brush my teeth in the morning. and i usually zone out during that time :lol:
Original post by channies

Posted from TSR Mobile

A bit, I am not that fussed about my appearance I shave and brush my teeth I have curly/wavy hair so I have to brush that into place then I moisturise and that's it.:cool:

I don't spend that long in that mirror I am not narcissistic so I don't care about my face tbh.
Literally so much time. I look in the mirror about 100x before leaving home, look in my phone camera whilst out and check my appearance one i get home.

'tis a sad life for me.
Original post by Crystalz
Literally so much time. I look in the mirror about 100x before leaving home, look in my phone camera whilst out and check my appearance one i get home.

'tis a sad life for me.

are you ugly
Original post by WillNegForReps
are you ugly

Nope.
Reply 8
Longer you spend fixated about appearance --> The lower the confidence you have --> The higher chance you will fall into a relationship with someone that you shouldn't because don't feel adequate --> Bad life.

Moral:
Don't give a xy or z about what you look like and make people accept you as you are and you will avoid bad relationships.

Thank me later.
Original post by Crystalz
Nope.

somehow i have this thought that people who look in the mirror too much are ugly
I look in the mirror to see if there's anything on my face. But in general in terms of appearance I couldn't give a donkeys anymore, no matter how I look I will never be able to make up for it due to my minuscule frame. Oh well.
Original post by WillNegForReps
somehow i have this thought that people who look in the mirror too much are ugly

Lol okay?

Original post by iAmanze
Longer you spend fixated about appearance --> The lower the confidence you have --> The higher chance you will fall into a relationship with someone that you shouldn't because don't feel adequate --> Bad life.

Moral:
Don't give a xy or z about what you look like and make people accept you as you are and you will avoid bad relationships.

Thank me later.

Possibly...
A lot but not in a positive way, but that's probably I've had a lot if bad experiences with people who don't seem to really be up for talking or hanging out with me. It takes a lot of mental training for me to put myself out there but I just feel that if I keep on doing it I'll meet the right people soon enough even if I have to be hurt first...
A fair amount but I'm a perfectionist. And I'm sexy so what can I say...
I have good looking and a man so I don't spend any time at all.
Anywhere between 10 and 30 seconds.
Original post by channies

Posted from TSR Mobile

threader- how are are you and what sexare you
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
A bit, I am not that fussed about my appearance I shave and brush my teeth I have curly/wavy hair so I have to brush that into place then I moisturise and that's it.:cool:

I don't spend that long in that mirror I am not narcissistic so I don't care about my face tbh.

I don't see how caring about your face is narcissistic?
Reply 18
Original post by billy-jo
threader- how are are you and what sexare you

42 year old male, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The more I look in the mirror, the more I hate my appearance but fun part I can't stop looking in mirror

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest