Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
urghh. not ok not ok not ok :frown: :frown: arghh

Oh scary. :frown:
:hugs:
Anyone you can call?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Saw S Club 7 this evening! :awesome: And went back to work, having had to miss a big residential at the end of March due to being far too psychotic. One or two people asked where I was but I just said "I was ill" and thankfully people left it at that :redface: It was nice to be back and I didn't have to lead anything, so it felt safe enough :redface:

Sorry I can't hang around to support people - been up since 7am, so really need to sleep :getmecoat:

S club 7 are still around? They should be careful when lifting their zimmer frames on the stage - don't want any broken hips. :wink:

Glad to hear you went back to work. :smile:
Original post by senz72
Oh scary. :frown:
Anyone you can call?

don't know just co scared. how are you
is feeling like I can sense ghosts sometimes a mental illness thing? It freaks me out because I can just feel like they're there, especially in the kitchen

Posted from TSR Mobile
don't know just co scared. how are you

Not good. :frown:
Original post by senz72
Not good. :frown:

no point

Thanks Scary.
I'm just tired and sick now.
Hope everyone is safe :frown:

Original post by Sabertooth
S club 7 are still around? They should be careful when lifting their zimmer frames on the stage - don't want any broken hips. :wink:

Glad to hear you went back to work. :smile:

Haha, they reunited for Children in Need and sang atrociously :nothing: Then off the back off that, they announced a UK tour!

#ain'tnopartylikeanSClubpartaaaaaay
Have given myself most or today off mostly because I realised I did the same amount all day yesterday as I managed on Friday evening but felt more worn out afterwards. I still plan to do pharmacology over the next two days but I can't lock myself to my desk to do it because I can't focus for that long.
Telephone assessment for CBT tomorrow, I'm so worried about it I've taken half a day off work even though the assessment itself is only 30 minutes :redface:
Argh!!! Graham being a right ******* on me right now second time today he got out of seeing me so I am saying **** him. He's a lazy manipulated useless human being anyway I don't see what I saw in him.
Yet again he's blown me off and he made me happy and dropped me like a tonne of bricks thanks mate not great when I am already struggling with depression and anxiety. So tonight I am gonna send a stern email from parents account explaining how it's making me feel and if it carries on he won't see me again

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Spoiler

I can't ****ing cope with this *******s anymore graham still being a ******* I feel like drinking a entire brewery cos I feel so ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

PM if you need to? :hugs:
Original post by infairverona
Telephone assessment for CBT tomorrow, I'm so worried about it I've taken half a day off work even though the assessment itself is only 30 minutes :redface:

Good luck with it, hopefully everything will go smoothly. :smile:
Original post by Pathway
PM if you need to? :hugs:

thanks. not reallt sure what im saying though etc and wouldn't want to trigger you. how are you?
way way too sad.d just not functioning and need to hide
A combination of things are making me feel pretty **** atm, things that shouldn't be as well as things that i guess can't be helped. I wish i knew why so many of my habits and things i like are bad for me in some way, or why i choose to enjoy things that have drawbacks.

I love seeing friends but for some reason it stresses me out so much :s Feeling tired a lot of the time at the moment, at least i always have my music, also got some voddy to take my mind off things if needed.

Hope others are faring better than me!
Reply 7239
Original post by CescaD96
I want to cry. I've been put on quetiapine to help with the voices, and it has knocked me for six. I have a pounding headache, I'm so tired. I can't cope. :frown:

I was on quetiapine too and concur with what people say about the sedation getting better. Apparently, it should be dose dependant and small doses can be more sedating but for me, I was titrated up from 100mg to 600mg and I found it worse when I got to 300mg, I slept about 18 hours and was like a zombie the rest of the time. After a week or two it got better though and I was still sedated but able to get up and about more.

Ultimately the drug didn't do much for me and I began refusing to take it when I was last in hospital but apparently it can be a bit of a wonder drug - I noticed about half the people or more on my ward were on it so I think the psychiatriac community must have a lot of faith in it.

Latest