The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily.97
Have you made a decision? I firmed Birmingham :smile:

Firmed Birmingham yesterday :smile: What's your insurance choice?
Original post by sarahelizabeth18
Firmed Birmingham yesterday :smile: What's your insurance choice?

Southampton :smile:
Anyone firmed at York St John University? :smile:
Is anyone else still struggling to decide?! I'm torn between Nottingham and Manchester!
Hey I'm late to join this thread but I'm I really can't decide between uni of liverpool and bangor uni! Has anyone firmed either of them :smile:
Firmed University of Sheffield and Insurance is Nottingham Trent Uni :smile:
Original post by kathykathykathy
Is anyone else still struggling to decide?! I'm torn between Nottingham and Manchester!

I had the same dilemma, but I eventually went with Manchester! :tongue:
Original post by bloodoranges
I had the same dilemma, but I eventually went with Manchester! :tongue:

Ah, I ended up going for Nottingham! I put Manchester down as my insurance on the off chance that I freak out and want to try to get the unis to let me swap them around.

I'm sure you will absolutely love living in Manchester. :smile:

If I weren't from Manchester and in the mood for a change, I probably would have been set on firming UoM.
Has anyone firmed York?
If I get in, I'd be really interested in doing their Masters in Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience after the BSc!
Has anyone firmed Liverpool? :smile:
Original post by Lauren713
Has anyone firmed Liverpool? :smile:

Yh i have, have you applied for accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aneesah_May
Yh i have, have you applied for accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet, have you? I haven't been sent any info about applying
Original post by Livvv_
Firmed University of Sheffield and Insurance is Nottingham Trent Uni :smile:

I've picked exactly the same!
Reply 1253
Anyone put university of leeds as firm?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lauren713
Not yet, have you? I haven't been sent any info about applying

Yh i have, you may not have heared anything if you didn't state this on ucas but if you have your log in details you can apply via the uni website

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zzzzlmaio
I've picked exactly the same!

what a coincidence! whats your name and where are you from?:smile:
Original post by emilywebb
Has anyone firmed York?
If I get in, I'd be really interested in doing their Masters in Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience after the BSc!

Hello, I've unconditionally firmed (gap year, not prodigy)! Go us :u:

And it looks really interesting - as does the new DDCP masters. Good motivators!
Original post by may92
Hello everyone, I am having a really difficult time deciding between Bristol and Cardiff for the Psychology BSc. I think i prefer the programme at Cardiff, especially as far as research is concerned, but Bristol has an overall better reputation, both as a city and as a uni. Can someone please help me out? Which uni is better in your opinion?

Have you been to either? I love Bristol as a city, so I can definitely recommend it to you. I have stayed in the uni accommodation with friends who are Bristol students, and have concluded that you'd have to be a particular kind of cretin not to enjoy living there. And obviously, the uni has an excellent reputation.

I'm not such a fan of Cardiff, but if you really like the course, go and see it for yourself. They're pretty close to eachother, so you could easily do them consecutively.
Anyone else firmed Exeter?! :smile:
Original post by Aneesah_May
Yh i have, you may not have heared anything if you didn't state this on ucas but if you have your log in details you can apply via the uni website

Posted from TSR

Which accommodation have you applied for, I was looking at vine court. Have you got an insurance choice?

Quick Reply

Latest