Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Nursing 2015 Offers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrsflipflop
Hi all,
I've just been offered a conditional place for Sept 15 for Adult Nursing! Going to be a young 33 when I start! :smile:

Yay! Finally found some other people going in Sept 2015! I'll be 29 :biggrin:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by JennieS90
Who are you calling old?! Lol. I will be 25 when I start mental health nursing there in September! We can reminisce about the nineties together :-)

Hey, I'll be 29 when I start Adult Nursing at UWE in Sept 2015 :biggrin:
Original post by Chrissiep
Hi Everyone!!
I have just firmed my offer for adult nursing at UWE for September, i'm so excited!
I will be in Glenside, i'll be 23 when i start, are there any oldies starting with me? haha

Hey, I'll be 29 when I start Adult Nursing at UWE in Sept 2015
Original post by annaflood
Yay! Finally found some other people going in Sept 2015! I'll be 29 :biggrin:

I can't wait, it's been a long time coming! The logistics of organising everything is a nightmare though!
I can't wait, it's been a long time coming! The logistics of organising everything is a nightmare though!

I know - I'm so excited and just want to get started already. Am having to relocate from London, what about you? Got my bursary and student loan stuff sorted already (or what I could apply for anyway having done a first degree), and it was all pretty simple really. Keen to get all the other forms out of the way now though, and find somewhere to live - eek!
Original post by annaflood
I know - I'm so excited and just want to get started already. Am having to relocate from London, what about you? Got my bursary and student loan stuff sorted already (or what I could apply for anyway having done a first degree), and it was all pretty simple really. Keen to get all the other forms out of the way now though, and find somewhere to live - eek!

I already live in bristol so will be living at home with my husband and children. I've sorted my student loan but not my bursary, having to wait for the end of the financial year! Where do you think you will live?
Reply 106
I've got an offer and was likely to be firming it.. however since joining the facebook group it doesn't seem that organised as I thought it was. A lot of people are often querying dates and how to do things etc, work is coming back late and students have to chase it up for feedback and not sure if it is similar to all universities but placements sound like a mission to get to.
I already live in bristol so will be living at home with my husband and children. I've sorted my student loan but not my bursary, having to wait for the end of the financial year! Where do you think you will live?

No idea yet where I will be living. I have friends and my brother in Bristol, but would quite like to live near the campus, at least for the first year, so might apply for halls accomodation - though slightly wary as I'm not sure about the availability of mature student accommodation. Will wait and see when the lists come out this month. Will be relying on public transport so will have to be practical. That's great you're already settled in Bristol. You must have been very pleased to get in somewhere close to home.
Hi, for all the UWE students joingin this September 2015 or already a student, there is a new fb group which has all the latest information on events, jobs, UWE union and societies and what's on in Bristol for those that are new to Bristol.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/UWEBristolStudentsOfficial/
see you soon :smile:
Hi can anyone tell me more about the numeracy and literacy tests at the selection event? I.e can we use calculators or not as I'm a bit out of practice :s-smilie: aha thanks xxx
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey
Im starting child nursing at UWE in september 2015. cant wait!! i have applied for halls at glenside campus, but haven't herd back yet!!!
Rebekah x
Reply 111
Original post by Rebekah N-walker
Hey
Im starting child nursing at UWE in september 2015. cant wait!! i have applied for halls at glenside campus, but haven't herd back yet!!!
Rebekah x

Hey,
I'm starting adult nursing in sept, can't seem to find anyone else doing adult but I have also applied for halls at glenside!
How old are you? x
Hi Rebekah, there's a Facebook page that's been set up for child nursing starting Sept, have a look for it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1029791123717535/ hope the link works. look forward to meeting you 😀
hey
im 17, will be 18 when i start at Bristol :smile: what about you
Hi everyone, I'm starting learning disabilities nursing in sept at 27. I can't be doing with living with a bunch of young whippersnappers and would really like to find some more people closer to my own age to share a house with. Is anyone else in the same position as me? If so, let's talk!
Original post by Undermyvoodoo
Hi everyone, I'm starting learning disabilities nursing in sept at 27. I can't be doing with living with a bunch of young whippersnappers and would really like to find some more people closer to my own age to share a house with. Is anyone else in the same position as me? If so, let's talk!

Hey, are you going to UWE? I'll be 29 in Sept when I start Adult Nursing there, so am in the same boat!
Has everyone else been having problems with the health questions? How are we meant to do this!!

Quick Reply

Latest