The Student Room Group

How many quotes do we have to learn for each character?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NomadPrincess
can someone give me some key quotes for each characters? with analysis pls? :smile: im so doomed for tomorrow's exam

are you doing mice of men and inspector calls?
Reply 61
who's doing OCR AIC and OMAM?
Original post by jamieew

OCR OMAM but AVFTB not AIC
Reply 63
Original post by JessThomas6
OCR OMAM but AVFTB not AIC

Hi, you advised me to use PEDAL for AVFTB, but would you mind explaining what you would do for the D part (Dramatic devices)?. :smile:
Original post by Abeh
Hi, you advised me to use PEDAL for AVFTB, but would you mind explaining what you would do for the D part (Dramatic devices)?. :smile:

Things liek stage directions, dramatic irony, bod language, props, tone of voice, content of speech, pauses, power and status (shown visually)
Reply 65
Original post by chicagokid1998
lmao are you being serious? I hear edexcel igcse let you paraphrase too, so hopefully i'll be okay :smile:

yooo mann. im telling you DONT WORRY. i was playing xbox all night before the exam. i was literally chilling. i thought before hand i was gonna fail because i really couldnt be bothered. when i turned up to the exam, you know how they give the 2 books. well i DIDNT EVEN OPEN THEM LMAOOO. i literally just made up everything. like i said before some of the quotes werent even remotely similar. like what id recomend is just on the bus or on the way to school just go through the book and make sure you understand the key themes. dont worry. good luck youll be fine man. trust me. i made up everything. my essay was absoulte ****e in terms of how accurate it was. dont worry lol. good luck!!!
Reply 66
Original post by JessThomas6
Things liek stage directions, dramatic irony, bod language, props, tone of voice, content of speech, pauses, power and status (shown visually)

Thanks, I get what you mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bazil666
yooo mann. im telling you DONT WORRY. i was playing xbox all night before the exam. i was literally chilling. i thought before hand i was gonna fail because i really couldnt be bothered. when i turned up to the exam, you know how they give the 2 books. well i DIDNT EVEN OPEN THEM LMAOOO. i literally just made up everything. like i said before some of the quotes werent even remotely similar. like what id recomend is just on the bus or on the way to school just go through the book and make sure you understand the key themes. dont worry. good luck youll be fine man. trust me. i made up everything. my essay was absoulte ****e in terms of how accurate it was. dont worry lol. good luck!!!

This niga real as **** my bredrin ****in around on fifa all night and went into the exam with the wrong ****in books lmfao dead ass swear down. This niga walks out ****in smiling like some sav or summit. This niga dropped A* like that don't even care wat a waste cadet you feel me like no chill walked in, guessed everything, about fo4r fake quotes per para and bam easy ting.
Reply 68
Original post by zoot420zoot
this niga real as **** my bredrin ****in around on fifa all night and went into the exam with the wrong ****in books lmfao dead ass swear down. This niga walks out ****in smiling like some sav or summit. This niga dropped a* like that don't even care wat a waste cadet you feel me like no chill walked in, guessed everything, about fo4r fake quotes per para and bam easy ting.

my *****. Yooooooooo yo cuz. I dropped that a* like a school shooter drop innocent school kids when he walk in with that tec 9 like brrrrrrrrr. My *****. I walked in smiling as if some hoe just gave me some bomb ass head like you get me fam like i went into the exam and was like i want an a* and the guy was like i gotchu fam. My ***** dont worry. I walked in and pistol whipped the essays like free my ****** crooks like whats up man i repping chiraq liek brrr bang bang sosa 300 my ******
my *****. Yooooooooo yo cuz. I dropped that a* like a school shooter drop innocent school kids when he walk in with that tec 9 like brrrrrrrrr. My *****. I walked in smiling as if some hoe just gave me some bomb ass head like you get me fam like i went into the exam and was like i want an a* and the guy was like i gotchu fam. My ***** dont worry. I walked in and pistol whipped the essays like free my ****** crooks like whats up man i repping chiraq liek brrr bang bang sosa 300 my ******

I'm actually finding this quite funny:biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by jamieew

Me! Good luck for tomorrow, I'm going to get 100% and I know it. Think like me, get the same % as me

yo, skrrt skrrt shud i just **** revision and let these fufu ass nigguz revise no examiner fck with me gt shooters on ma squad. free rondo 600 gdk
Just re read OMAM. Feeling emotional :frown:(( I can just envisage myself in George's position. Great novella.
Reply 73
Original post by chicagokid1998
yo, skrrt skrrt shud i just **** revision and let these fufu ass nigguz revise no examiner fck with me gt shooters on ma squad. free rondo 600 gdk

loolo, but like seriously dont worry. i was just trolling the day before and i legit did well. chicago kid, youll be fine man
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Just re read OMAM. Feeling emotional :frown:(( I can just envisage myself in George's position. Great novella.

It's a good book
I'm so glad we got it chosen for us over some of the others we could have done

"envisage" ahaha nice one fukboi aint got a hope goin into this exam niga lol, ain bout envisagin ya ass in his position lmoa you gota ****n liv it bruh lmfao dead ass niga you fun as fuk lol bitchboi u done now bahahahah
"envisage" ahaha nice one fukboi aint got a hope goin into this exam niga lol, ain bout envisagin ya ass in his position lmoa you gota ****n liv it bruh lmfao dead ass niga you fun as fuk lol bitchboi u done now bahahahah

foh tryna claim that gangster ****e fake nigguz nigguh actin like he with the ****z probably gt disqualified for throwing gang signs up in ur exam

Man, you must have a great life wasting your time creating troll accounts :smile:

Your mother should be proud.
Reply 78

yeah man lmfaooo you dead ass crummy as niga, the examiner just gonna rip that ****ing emotion off you like a sticke and just pop you with those grim as brown loafers he wearing like some granddad old ass like bruh bruh you ****ing dead my niga 'ensivaging' you fuciking scrub man come on dude you hahahahahahaha. My homeboy crooks gon come out and ****ing kill you ***** and thats what he gon make his mixtape cover you get me fam like free my niga repping the 300 chiraq fuk w/ me and you get popped like bruh dead ass niga get ur ****ing ass outta here son
Man, you must have a great life wasting your time creating troll accounts :smile:

Your mother should be proud.

I'd rep this if I could
It's annoying, people are just trying to help their GCSE chances but some people have to ruin it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending