The Student Room Group

Guys, what do you love most about your gf?

In terms of physical features and the way she is in terms of personality :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What you love most about your girl/boyfriend

Spoiler

^-^
Reply 2
Dat ass......
closely followed by dem sweaterpuppies
See sig. Dont really like much about her personality. Shes bit of a dullard TBH. Smokes weed.
Aaaaw cute thread (I hope) :h:
Reply 5
I like her nose, eyes and her boobs
She's very caring and can always cheer me up, which is good :smile:
She may get annoying but everything about her is just so cute imo
I like the fact that we have similar interests and opinions, so i can relate to her
Original post by Anonymous
In terms of physical features and the way she is in terms of personality :smile:

physically shes yummy like yum yum

personality wise just real caring and easy to be around. we're completely honest with each other and despite my shortcomings shes happy to be there.

says a lot about her.

anyways less of the soppy stuff.I'm about to catcall with the lads to re-establish my masculinity.
Reply 7
The fact that she's non-existent.
I love the fact she is imaginary
Her voice
Reply 10
She makes me feel comfortable and happy
Original post by lustawny
The fact that she's non-existent.

That was a joke right? Coz I laughed and then felt guilty lol...
I know it says girlfriend, but I am going to talk about my boyfriend
Appearance: There's nothing I don't love. He's beautiful and gorgeous, in every single way. But my favorite feature is definitely his eyes; they are so amazing. They are like a sea of green, which sparkles like the sun with golden flecks within them reflecting his golden heart.

Personality: He's so caring, romantic and a beautiful person, he's easy to be around and he always makes m laugh. We have similar sense of humor and similar interests so we always have something to talk about. I also love how he can laugh at himself. I just love him so much <3
The fact she doesn't know she's my girlfriend :colone:
Original post by marsbar3007
That was a joke right? Coz I laughed and then felt guilty lol...

Nah, it's the truth. I'm single right now.
Boobs physically, and not just because they look amazing, there's nothing like burying my head into them and watching tv or whatever, pure bliss. Also eyes, could never date a girl without pretty eyes, can never get tired of looking at them.

Personality, would have to say her kindness, she's such a sweet person. I'm a bit of a dick really, so it's great to be around someone with that lovely nature.
Nah, it's the truth. I'm single right now.

Oh haha, but! you were being sarcastic with the intent of being funny... right?
Original post by marsbar3007
Oh haha, but! you were being sarcastic with the intent of being funny... right?

Yeah, pretty much. You can read me like a book.
The fact that while she remains a whisper of hope in my imagination she will remain perfect!
Yeah, pretty much. You can read me like a book.

Hahaha yes see that's what I thought. Always knew my instincts were on point :-P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending