Guys - How long do you last in bed?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by kieran101090
Would u try susan boyle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

if i was 100% rekt on absinth
Original post by kieran101090
Depends on girls isn't it? If she is ugly then it will defo last longer, and if she's hot you bust quick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why on earth would you sleep with a girl you weren't attracted to?

Desperation?
This thread makes me glad I'm gay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
No it does not :laugh: now you're just trying to defend the fact that you said 30 minutes which is soo biologically unrealistic, which means you prob don't have much sexual experience. Not gonna argue. I already said

wait did you tell ME to read something again? Excuse me? Like I misunderstood here? :ahee:

anyway I already said that I count foreplay as prolonging the duration of the entire sexual experience

but the OP said typically men last 7 mins. EVERYONE KNOWS 7 mins is the standard duration a man can last in penetration. So the 30 mins was either true but irrelevant if you meant foreplay...

or a straight up lie.

Anyway :K:

I don't understand your issue? My boyfriend can last anywhere from 4 to 45 minutes depending on how horny he is, how tired he is, the position (which usually changes throughout if he lasts a while) etc. This is from penetration - not including foreplay. Yes there's an average but reckoning someone is lying just cos they don't fit that average? There's always an exception to the rule. I've been with guys who came before it even got inside. I've also been with guys who could go all night quite literally. Everyone is different. :curious:
Can't come from head, 10-15 minutes of penetration is pretty normal I've found
highest is probably about 11 hours but that's incredibly rare, I usually last about 7. Wait, you are talking about sleep right?!

Yeah, we need to talk about that I forgot I mentioned this...
Original post by SallySparrow66
I don't understand your issue? My boyfriend can last anywhere from 4 to 45 minutes depending on how horny he is, how tired he is, the position (which usually changes throughout if he lasts a while) etc. This is from penetration - not including foreplay. Yes there's an average but reckoning someone is lying just cos they don't fit that average? There's always an exception to the rule. I've been with guys who came before it even got inside. I've also been with guys who could go all night quite literally. Everyone is different. :curious:

Get out of my face. He already SAID he meant "including foreplay." So take yourself and your 45 minute boyfriend away from my post before you confront me, k sweetie? :h: & My "problem" is that I know bull****ting and equiovcation and backpedalling when I see it. :h:
Reply 48
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
Yeah, we need to talk about that I forgot I mentioned this...

Hmm?

Quick Reply

Latest