The Student Room Group

Edexcel Igcse English Literature

Creating this for those who are taking edexcel Igcse english lit tomorrow

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anyone doing to kill a mockingbird
Im going to do A View from the Bridge and Of Mice And Men
Romeo and Juliet and Of Mice and Men here. I'm actually looking forward to this exam for some reason, sucks that you can't bring copies of the texts in tho...:s-smilie:
Original post by TheKeytoSucess
Romeo and Juliet and Of Mice and Men here. I'm actually looking forward to this exam for some reason, sucks that you can't bring copies of the texts in tho...:s-smilie:

Yeah I know, it would make writing quotes so much easier. Aren't quotes a major distinction between people who get like C's and people who get A's and B's?
Reply 5
Do we have to pass this to get into a sixth form without retaking it? Is it just a C in maths and English language that you need?
Reply 6
Original post by bethkik
Do we have to pass this to get into a sixth form without retaking it? Is it just a C in maths and English language that you need?

yeah i've heard that as long as you get at least a c in maths and english then you don't have to resit :smile:
Reply 7
i'm doing to kill a mockingbird and an inspector calls
Reply 8
Original post by liv1111
yeah i've heard that as long as you get at least a c in maths and english then you don't have to resit :smile:

Okay thank you
Reply 9
I'm doing Romeo & Juliet and Pride & Prejudice
Reply 10
Original post by liv1111
i'm doing to kill a mockingbird and an inspector calls

Same here! Any ideas as to which questions might come up?
Does anyone know what questions will come up?

any predictions
for To kill a mockingbird
Original post by bethkik
I'm doing Romeo & Juliet and Pride & Prejudice

I'm doing Pride and Prejudice too! Any thoughts?
Reply 13
Original post by torilee
Same here! Any ideas as to which questions might come up?

maybe innocence, growing up and empathy
Reply 14
A view from the bridge & of mice and men any predictions for what the questions might be?
I'm doing Of Mice and Men and An inspector calls...
AIC and OMAM predicitions? I hope Candy doesn't come up because i feel like writing an entire essay would be difficult as the points would be so repetitive
Reply 17
I have a feeling that George and Lennie might come up can't find any past questions on either of them?
Original post by Dan19983
I'm doing Of Mice and Men and An inspector calls...

Same! Good Luck! :smile:
Original post by pineapple4901
AIC and OMAM predicitions? I hope Candy doesn't come up because i feel like writing an entire essay would be difficult as the points would be so repetitive

Are you remembering quotes or just learning the context?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending