The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Heya

Just joined to see what its like cuz it seems pretty cool lol :tongue:
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack

Hi, I joined to meet new students at all levels of education and to improve my communication skills.
Reply 242
Hi, i just joined! I wanted to see what other people were thinking about all the GCSE exams
Reply 243
Hello, i joined today! I was getting anxious at school because everyone always finds exams easy when i find them hard etc, so i came to seek reassurance :smile:
Original post by ludo4
Hello, i joined today! I was getting anxious at school because everyone always finds exams easy when i find them hard etc, so i came to seek reassurance :smile:

Me too! Are you doing GCSE's??
Hiya,

Jack

Hey There! I'm an HR Professional from India, planning to pursue an MSC in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. I've shortlisted City university London, Nottingham, Leeds and University of Manchester for the said course. Which of these would you rate the highest?
Hello!
I joined today as I have heard many people talking about this site.
Also I had a particularly difficult exam and wanted to come and talk to some others who took it. It really calmed me down :smile:
Original post by Neha Dabr
Hey There! I'm an HR Professional from India, planning to pursue an MSC in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. I've shortlisted City university London, Nottingham, Leeds and University of Manchester for the said course. Which of these would you rate the highest?

Original post by LoobyLou12
Hello!
I joined today as I have heard many people talking about this site.
Also I had a particularly difficult exam and wanted to come and talk to some others who took it. It really calmed me down :smile:

Original post by isabellexbelle
Hello all, I joined today to hopefully speak to some other students about the exams and how they've gone for everyone!
It's been really useful so far and I'm not feeling as worried anymore :redface:

Exciting times! Welcome to TSR gang :smile:
Reply 248
Original post by lewisjc99
Me too! Are you doing GCSE's??

yeah :smile:
Original post by ludo4
yeah :smile:

Have you had English today?? If so, what did you do yours on?? :smile:
Reply 250
Original post by lewisjc99
Have you had English today?? If so, what did you do yours on?? :smile:

WJEC TKAM and poetry. I really enjoyed the TKAM part, but was appalled by the poetry. It was so boring and lacked any of the poetic techniques that i revised. how about you?
Hi, I joined today! I'm doing GCSEs at the moment and find the some of the discussions and revision tips on here really encouraging :smile:
Hay I joined today, doing my GCSE's and wanted to find out predictions and any help :smile:
Original post by ludo4
WJEC TKAM and poetry. I really enjoyed the TKAM part, but was appalled by the poetry. It was so boring and lacked any of the poetic techniques that i revised. how about you?

I did Jekyll + Hyde, and Songs of ourselves. It went v.v.bad, I did the same as you
Hiya,

Jack

Hey there peeps!

From the USA, doing semester abroad at University of Nottingham this fall 2015. Just wondering how uni life differs in the UK! :smile:

Have a great day!

Bella
Hiya,

Jack

I wanted to ask about peoples views on the F221 Human Biology exam, how did everyone found it? i think it was difficult but got a little easier as the paper went on
Reply 256
Hi, I'm currently doing my GCSEs. And I've finally figured out how to post on this yay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ToffeeBoy96
I wanted to ask about peoples views on the F221 Human Biology exam, how did everyone found it? i think it was difficult but got a little easier as the paper went on

Original post by Qirat
Hi, I'm currently doing my GCSEs. And I've finally figured out how to post on this yay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you both found your way to the Revision and Study Tips and Biology exams forums? :smile:
Hello my name is amira,Currently was studying year 0 foundation for law. No longer can continue at Holborn college as they are closing down. So i apply for other universities like Brunel, Uni of west lond etc one has accepted me with condition that I get 60% in my foundation degree the year 0. How do i work out credits? I done 4 modules each worth 30 credits.So how would i work out what I got. Have results for assessments just not examination results yet.

Could anyone shed some light
Hi - joined today, applying to do a foundation year as a 33 year old mature student, never went to university.

Would be interested to hear from any other mature students who have done foundation years and gone on to do science degrees, particularly physics.

Thanks!